Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Range Rover plows through bikes at NYC annual ride.
10-03-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Range Rover plows through bikes at NYC annual ride.
(10-03-2013 10:31 AM)JetMech Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 06:47 AM)That Guy Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201210860167803

same group apparently. If this is the same group and ANYONE actually thinks that anyone that is part of this group is some kind of "victim" then you have a seriously fucked up view of reality.

- Justin

DAMN!!! Running red lights, riding on wrong side of street, impeding traffic, speeding, wreckless endangerment, exhibition of speed, riding on the side walk. Just to name a few. Not to mention the vehicle infractions and rider infractions, like method of display of license plate, no registration, no mirrors, no turn signals, non-DOT helmets.

Why do these idiots still have bikes?

And don't fogey beating on that Prius for trying to go through his green light legally (not that I mind, it is, after all, a Prius). Bunch of fucktards!

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Seems like the Mad Max wannabe version 2013..wish I could purchase some life insurance policies for those nice boys..you would be cashing those policies way early..
10-04-2013, 07:00 AM
Looks like the police interviewed the original rider who recorded the incident. They showed up at his house and confiscated the "unedited" copy. Additionally, they were able to identify turd who hit window with his helmet as well. Looking forward to seeing an arrest shortly.....Jerk
10-04-2013, 07:03 AM
im still trying to sort out why they let the guy at the end of the video, who was beating on the passenger window walk without any charges???

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

10-04-2013, 03:40 PM
(10-04-2013 07:03 AM)That Guy Wrote:  im still trying to sort out why they let the guy at the end of the video, who was beating on the passenger window walk without any charges???

- Justin

According to CNN : "Edwards may have been trying to protect the driver of the SUV who had come under attack, according to one witness, a law enforcement official said".

I'm pretty sure he was trying to protect the driver as he was pounding on the driver's side rear window where the child was seated........fukin criminal defense lawyers...smh

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/us/new-yor...index.html
10-04-2013, 04:10 PM
(10-04-2013 03:40 PM)nvryder Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 07:03 AM)That Guy Wrote:  im still trying to sort out why they let the guy at the end of the video, who was beating on the passenger window walk without any charges???

- Justin

According to CNN : "Edwards may have been trying to protect the driver of the SUV who had come under attack, according to one witness, a law enforcement official said".

I'm pretty sure he was trying to protect the driver as he was pounding on the driver's side rear window where the child was seated........fukin criminal defense lawyers...smh

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/02/us/new-yor...index.html

i read that too... again, still trying to sort that out. Im not sure how that even came to discussion given the video.

unfuckingbelieveable!

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

10-22-2013, 12:55 PM
Boooo! After reading all this, I wanted to go on Jay Meeeezy Lil Bitch Brakecheck Peeezy's FB account. But there's not place to add public comments. So many bad choices all around. I only feel bad for the drive that was making desperate moves while thrown into a bad situation.

I drive a range rover and my door locks, don't lock automatically. But you better believe my doors would have been locked...and I also would have been gun to glass. Mob mentality may escalate fast, but that way of thinking comes to a screeching halt when power is balanced. And a wise man once told me. He who draws first makes all the rules.
10-22-2013, 01:19 PM
(10-22-2013 12:55 PM)REDphoenix Wrote:  Boooo! After reading all this, I wanted to go on Jay Meeeezy Lil Bitch Brakecheck Peeezy's FB account. But there's not place to add public comments. So many bad choices all around. I only feel bad for the drive that was making desperate moves while thrown into a bad situation.

I drive a range rover and my door locks, don't lock automatically. But you better believe my doors would have been locked...and I also would have been gun to glass. Mob mentality may escalate fast, but that way of thinking comes to a screeching halt when power is balanced. And a wise man once told me. He who draws first makes all the rules.

While I would likely agree with you in the gun issue, that only works until 10 of them suddenly draw and you end up with a massacre...

But I still would have if only as an absolute last resort.

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

10-22-2013, 01:47 PM
This is true. The whole thing spun out of control fast. But a equal show of force might have ended the need to run in the first place. After bikes and people were ran over...all bets are off, lol. Absolute last resort already happened.
10-29-2013, 03:27 PM
More video, after the suv stopped:

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/vide...er-attack/

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious