Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Ducati Diavel!
09-12-2013, 08:22 AM
RE: Ducati Diavel!
(09-12-2013 08:18 AM)CBRrated Wrote:  That bike looks like a harley raped a bmw and gave it the hiv.

Graphic!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 11:11 AM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
09-12-2013, 11:45 AM
I'm diggin the Diavel, but I'd go for the Streetfighter before the Diavel. Not quite as comfy, but they go/turn/look pretty good.

[Image: Ducati%20Streetfighter%20by%20Rizoma.jpg]
09-12-2013, 12:13 PM
(09-12-2013 11:45 AM)vegaseric Wrote:  I'm diggin the Diavel, but I'd go for the Streetfighter before the Diavel. Not quite as comfy, but they go/turn/look pretty good.

+1

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
09-12-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 01:11 PM by The Doctor.)
(09-11-2013 05:45 PM)JetMech Wrote:  If its not a sportbike, then it's a cruiser. Muscle cruisers fall into that category as well. I just consider those bad ass cruisers. I almost bought a victory vegas myself. They are nice.

Alright. Who wants to tell Freddy that is Husqy is a cruiser? Poor guy is gonna be broken hearted.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
09-13-2013, 07:04 AM
(09-12-2013 11:45 AM)vegaseric Wrote:  I'm diggin the Diavel, but I'd go for the Streetfighter before the Diavel. Not quite as comfy, but they go/turn/look pretty good.

Good shit E! All that carbon fiber made me soil my britches Blush
09-13-2013, 07:07 AM
(09-11-2013 08:18 PM)Pcone16 Wrote:  @ " That Guy" dick! Lol. I've been doing a lot of long rides, 200 + miles a weekend and I want something comfortable, but I dont want to give up the grip it an rip it feeling lol.

Then get a Honda......

Really though, The diavel is a fine machine, but c'mon, ya gotta admit, it is a little bit ugly...

But again, I have been there, done that with the Italian thing. I even had a 1990 Ducati 900ss a few years back with a Paso front end and Monster Engine. That along with the Brutale has convinced me that while Italians can build some amazing machines... well you know that saying "regardless of how hot she is, there is a guy somewhere that is sick of putting up with her shit." Same thing kinda thing.

Ducati not as much as the MV - The Italians are known for pushing the absolute limits of performance for a piece of hardware without a huge consideration for reliability. With that comes the hefty price tag on maintenance. Also dont forget insurance will be higher generally.

But ultimately my opinions are just that. Opinions. Make your own. Go swing your leg over one and take a test ride.

then buy a Honda.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
09-13-2013, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 07:55 AM by R3K.)
(09-12-2013 07:52 AM)ridethebigone Wrote:  But, if you want a cruiser get a Suzuki M109R. Get the Jap reliability and smooth power, and there's plenty of it with one of those. Ramos had an M109R, and he told me if he were to get another bike it would be one of those without a doubt.

I just noticed one of these on the 95 freeway the other day and was surprised that I liked the look of it. I'm not into cruisers at all, but I kinda dig the M109, and kinda liked the Diavel as soon as I saw it as well

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious