Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
a whole new world
04-19-2013, 03:09 PM
a whole new world
Its official, I am MSF certified to teach the MSRC (Military Sportbike RiderCourse) This course is actually the equal to the MSF Advanced RiderCourse. At my last update a month back in Vegas before I moved down here to AZ the RiderCoaches were told they were looking into making the ARC available for Southern Nevada, as of right now they do not. Just thought I would relay this info to you guys because those who do not participate in the track days would greatly benefit from the ARC as it is the only MSF course you will learn more advanced skills like trail braking, forward and in body position, and to be quite honest, it is the best course I have had the pleasure of taking as of yet. The best exercise IMO is exercise #7, decreasing radius curves. Another noteworthy thing about the MSRC I teach is it was put together by Nick Ienatsch and most of the videos were filmed in Vegas, some on the track. Although I didn't readily identify any one of you, it is possible that you just might be in there. I will bring my copy of the video to Vegas next time I come out so you guys can check it out.

On top of the 2013 FJR1300AD©, or FIONA as I call her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 03:18 PM by The Doctor.)
RE: a whole new world
I can show you the world! Shining, shimmering, splendid! Tell me, Howie, now when did you last let your heart decide?

Glad to hear you're having fun and the new job is working out!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
04-19-2013, 05:06 PM
CONGRATS MANG!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
04-19-2013, 07:44 PM
music to go with your post..per your request...

04-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Gay people can ride too, but in the environment I'm teaching in its dont ask, don't tell!!

04-20-2013, 09:15 AM
SSSSSHHHHHH.Supergay Supergay

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
04-20-2013, 12:42 PM
When did you move to AZ? Where in AZ? Another RC moved away from Vegas? Lucky for you, the state of AZ uses the MSF curriculum.

I'm actually taking the most advanced STARS (Idaho's own Motorcycle Safety Training Program) next month. It's called the Precision Riding Clinic, it's the same course that the state Motorpatrol uses for their training. $350, I better learn something.
04-20-2013, 04:27 PM
(04-20-2013 12:42 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  When did you move to AZ? Where in AZ? Another RC moved away from Vegas? Lucky for you, the state of AZ uses the MSF curriculum.

I'm actually taking the most advanced STARS (Idaho's own Motorcycle Safety Training Program) next month. It's called the Precision Riding Clinic, it's the same course that the state Motorpatrol uses for their training. $350, I better learn something.

I just moved down here last month. Took a job with Cape Fox Government Services Teaching the Army soldiers the BRC, ERC, MSRC and two driver training courses as well. Since there isn't any full time instructor jobs in Vegas, I jumped all over the opportunity. How are things going for you in Idaho Kenny?

04-20-2013, 04:31 PM
And to top that off, I teach all by myself down here except for the MSRC where CF sends an instructor out from Ft Bliss, TX. I am actually hoping that Ft Irwin, CA has a spot come open within a year or two so I can transfer out there. Then I will be right next to my favorite riding spots, Big Bear & Idyllwild.

04-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Dale was pushing me to accept the full time RC position out near Barstow. He's been teaching there. Enjoy the no helmet law in AZ, just like Idaho.

As far as Boise, I survived the winter!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious