Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Why is this forum so awesome?
05-04-2013, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:49 AM by got2go.)
Why is this forum so awesome?
Yeah, I moved and I am no longer part of the Vegas riding community but I know a lot of you and I am still interested what goes on down there. But is it just me or does it seem that there isn't just much traffic on this forum, which is not good. I know that being a SCS member you have special private areas you can post, but I think it could be hurting the forum.

It needs more activity! Just my .02.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 05:06 PM
RE: Why is this forum so dead?
I didn't think it was totally dead, but I'm going to be active on it. I think because we meet in person so often it defeats the point of askong questions and such on here. Unless it's totally urgent, why not wait til tomorrow during the ride?

For instance: I was going to make a thread asking what the hell McStrip is, but then decided to wait til Sunday to ask. I keep hearing about it.
05-04-2013, 07:59 PM
It's the mcdonalds on the strip.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM
(05-04-2013 05:06 PM)Tumbleweed Wrote:  I didn't think it was totally dead, but I'm going to be active on it. I think because we meet in person so often it defeats the point of askong questions and such on here. Unless it's totally urgent, why not wait til tomorrow during the ride?

For instance: I was going to make a thread asking what the hell McStrip is, but then decided to wait til Sunday to ask. I keep hearing about it.

(05-04-2013 07:59 PM)tomy Wrote:  It's the mcdonalds on the strip.

Ah, no need to wait now. Now this board is hella active!!!!ThrasherThrasherThrasherThrasher

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
05-04-2013, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:52 AM by got2go.)
RE: Why is this forum so awesome?
Just find it odd, that I come from an area with 2 million , to a town of 200k and the local board here is more active than SCS.

I just joined a new forum run by a dickhead. LOL...they even have a forum called "Ask a LEO" in which only the OP and a verified LEO can reply. Can you guess what the most repeated/duplicated thread is?
05-05-2013, 07:00 AM
Is the most common asked question, "do cops hang out at doughnut shops on a frequent basis?!" Lmao

On top of the 2013 FJR1300AD©, or FIONA as I call her.
05-05-2013, 01:13 PM
(05-05-2013 07:00 AM)Howie B Wrote:  Is the most common asked question, "do cops hang out at doughnut shops on a frequent basis?!" Lmao

No, but that's probably the second most talked about topic. In reality, it's a very hot, touchy topic, and effects a lot of riders here too.

I think it's a pretty useful tool on the forum, ask a LEO. Some of us do not have friends who are cops.
05-05-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 02:14 PM by JetMech.)
(05-05-2013 01:13 PM)VEGASRIDER Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 07:00 AM)Howie B Wrote:  Is the most common asked question, "do cops hang out at doughnut shops on a frequent basis?!" Lmao

No, but that's probably the second most talked about topic. In reality, it's a very hot, touchy topic, and effects a lot of riders here too.

I think it's a pretty useful tool on the forum, ask a LEO. Some of us do not have friends who are cops.

Why not,"Ask a Virgo?" Or "Ask a Capricorn?" I don't see why they are being so picky. I don't see what cops have to do with any of this.

I would imagine the hottest topic in there would be, "How can I find me true love?" Or where can I get my palm read?

05-06-2013, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:53 AM by got2go.)
RE: Why is this forum so awesome?
This is a word of mouth club. Not really here for "HITS" or to be popular. I think you might have the wrong idea about this club and its forums. I also dont really appreciate this post too much. If anything, this post looks negative now that anyone who comes to this site, now see's this.

That is of course, if i decide to not delete it.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-06-2013, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2013 06:54 AM by got2go.)
RE: Why is this forum so cool?
(05-06-2013 12:22 AM)ars0n Wrote:  This is a word of mouth club. Not really here for "HITS" or to be popular. I think you might have the wrong idea about this club and its forums. I also dont really appreciate this post too much. If anything, this post looks negative now that anyone who comes to this site, now see's this.

That is of course, if i decide to not delete it.

+1.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious