Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
What a joke
02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
What a joke
702sportbikes "warned" me for posting a reply about another forum, this one. The guy was talking about how dead it was on that forum and if there were any meets coming up to ride and of course no one said anything. But i get warned for trying to help him find dudes who wanna ride?!? what a joke of a forum. Admins...can you see peoples private messages?!? im about to go on a spree blowing up new peoples messages telling them to come here...

I dont play that ****....lol...vent for the night.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: What a joke
You go girrrrrrl...Yahoo
02-15-2014, 12:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 12:08 AM by ars0n.)
there is old drama with the admin of 702 and us, specifically me. But per their site there is to be no mention of ANY club other than 702 on their site..this gets a lot of new peeps in trouble when they link other rides or events from MC's RC's Social Clubs, etc etc..

But... WELCOME TO 702 SPORTBIKES! lol

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Who even rides in that group? I've yet to meet one person mention them.
02-15-2014, 08:05 AM
(02-15-2014 12:08 AM)ars0n Wrote:  there is old drama with the admin of 702 and us, specifically me. But per their site there is to be no mention of ANY club other than 702 on their site..this gets a lot of new peeps in trouble when they link other rides or events from MC's RC's Social Clubs, etc etc..

But... WELCOME TO 702 SPORTBIKES! lol

Homie don't play that game over here. We post up other rides and events all the timeYahoo

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
02-15-2014, 09:33 AM
I just PM the riders if we have something going on that they might be interested in. Problem solved.
02-15-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh how things have changed so much since 2005. Its a shame that riders still battle over senseless bullshit. Its bad enough the group riding has diminished so much. Im really itching to get back into it and get on some rides but between a new baby, competitive baseball for my son, and work, its tough.

BTW, I saw your post and I didnt think you mentioned this site? You just stated something to the effect of another forum didnt you?
02-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah ridiculous!!too much drama. Im going to start messaging people as well. Started last night. Eventually ill get kicked lol.

No i mentioned on another forum, but this is the only other forum im on in vegas. Im sure they have some people on this site like we have some people on their site

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious