Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track Experience 2015 Calander
01-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Track Experience 2015 Calander
http://trackxperience.com/

Im singed up for Sunday April 19 for Spring mountain, New 3.1mi configuration? Dunno whats up with the March date. hopefully they straighten it out so I can sign up for that one also. Should have my New (to me) Track Bike in a few weeks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Track Experience 2015 Calander
What bike did you end up getting?

I'll be signing up for Saturday, I need a day to rest before I go back to work lol Yahoo

Have you seen what the configuration will look like? I actually just emailed them earlier about this, really curious what it looks like.

Buy my stuff lol Shoei RF1100 faceshields for sale (should fit x12s too)

Bilt and teknic mesh jacket (small)

http://scsportbikes.org/Thread-Harbor-Fr...ess-12-ton
01-05-2015, 04:05 PM
New config? ontop of the other new one???

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-05-2015, 05:25 PM
(01-05-2015 03:22 PM)christian Wrote:  What bike did you end up getting?

I'll be signing up for Saturday, I need a day to rest before I go back to work lol Yahoo

Have you seen what the configuration will look like? I actually just emailed them earlier about this, really curious what it looks like.

I'm looking at a race ready 2013 ninja 300 with accessories from someone in Utah. We're still in negotiations right now. He's passing through for Chuckwalla then coming here for the shot show convention (guns) and said he'll bring the bike down with him. Some bartering might happen
01-05-2015, 08:25 PM
This is the explanation I read about the new config. I think this was posted by either Jen or Carrie Ann from Track Xperience. I can visualize it but I'd still like to actually see it drawn out on a track map.

Start on the front straight of the classic track, for turn 1 and half of turn 2. Cut across over to the east track, do the straight, turns 1-3, take the carousel, the chicane, go past the east track entrance, and where turn 10 is, go back to the classic course and end up on the front straight.
01-06-2015, 07:38 AM
(01-05-2015 05:25 PM)Mr.Frost Wrote:  
(01-05-2015 03:22 PM)christian Wrote:  What bike did you end up getting?

I'm looking at a race ready 2013 ninja 300 with accessories from someone in Utah. We're still in negotiations right now. He's passing through for Chuckwalla then coming here for the shot show convention (guns) and said he'll bring the bike down with him. Some bartering might happen

Nice! good luck man

(01-05-2015 08:25 PM)R3K Wrote:  This is the explanation I read about the new config. I think this was posted by either Jen or Carrie Ann from Track Xperience. I can visualize it but I'd still like to actually see it drawn out on a track map.

Start on the front straight of the classic track, for turn 1 and half of turn 2. Cut across over to the east track, do the straight, turns 1-3, take the carousel, the chicane, go past the east track entrance, and where turn 10 is, go back to the classic course and end up on the front straight.

R3k, when you say the front straight, you're referring to the one that has that michellin overpass over it right? And the east track, is that the new track that was built not too long ago?

01-06-2015, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 08:53 AM by R3K.)
@ Christian - I believe that was originally explained in another forum by one of the girls that works for/with Track Xperience, I just copy/pasted what was posted, but yeah, I interpret things exactly as you are so if we're wrong, we're wrong together my man!

If you go to the Track Xperience website to check the schedule, they also show a "north/south" track configuration as well (16-17 May) and I have NO idea what that is.
01-08-2015, 08:19 AM
(01-06-2015 08:22 AM)R3K Wrote:  @ Christian - I believe that was originally explained in another forum by one of the girls that works for/with Track Xperience, I just copy/pasted what was posted, but yeah, I interpret things exactly as you are so if we're wrong, we're wrong together my man!

If you go to the Track Xperience website to check the schedule, they also show a "north/south" track configuration as well (16-17 May) and I have NO idea what that is.

I emailed them earlier this week but haven't heard back. I'll post up when I hear back. Either way though, 3+ miles sounds a lot of fun!

01-08-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2015 07:44 PM by R3K.)
(01-08-2015 08:19 AM)christian Wrote:  Either way though, 3+ miles sounds a lot of fun!

Agreed! And if you think 3+ miles would be fun, then you need to bust a move up to Miller Motorsports Park in Utah over Memorial Day weekend. I'll be heading up there to do the full course (it's only offered once per year) and it's 4.5 miles per lap!!! 23 turns, 4.5 miles and a 3500' main straight to let the bike eat.

I've only done it twice so far and I think it's well worth the drive up there. Here is some footage of me cutting a "hot" lap on that 2nd trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_78_XMMf3g
01-12-2015, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 08:49 AM by dazo.)
This image is similar to the explanation I was given about the new layout. The idea is that Saturday March 21 is going to be practice for the MotoWest GP races that will be held on the same layout for Sunday 22. [Image: spring-mountain-track-map.jpg]

From the explanation I was given, the carousel bowl like feature is going to be run on the new portion of the track, which is the small gray U on the right side of the picture
This track looks like it will be fast!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious