Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track Experience 2015 Calander
01-24-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Track Experience 2015 Calander
(01-24-2015 04:14 PM)Mr.Frost Wrote:  Yep, I picked up a 4 pack already, Singed up for all the Sunday's on the Spring Mountain courses, And yes that bike is sexy, but too pricey for me. I also have been Shopping/lurking on the WERA classifieds, after 3 months of watching this bike, i decided to make an offer after he said he was going to part it out on another forum. Got it up on stands at the house.
https://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2013-kaw...z3JSl1QTP0

I'll bet that thing will be an absolute blast to ride. It seems the smaller bikes are where it's at for cheap, but incredibly fun track riding/racing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2015, 05:12 PM
(01-16-2015 07:36 AM)That Guy Wrote:  As a former MV Agusta Brutale owner, I offer you my condolences.

Actually it was a great bike. The B3 and F3 I think are a bit more consumer friendly than my 910 was. Always something needed working on with that bike and everything required some kind of specialty or model specific tool.

Should handle great on the track though. My 910 handled like it was on rails. The bike was FAR more capable than I was.

- Justin
These bikes do have their issues. I hope that I have reliable one on my hands. Time will tell. Compared to what else was available at the time, this one seemed like the best bang for the buck at the pricepoint I wanted. I have a back up bike just in case this one has problems.

(01-24-2015 11:05 AM)Mototrav22 Wrote:  Triple Apex??? Still pondering the 4 pack purchase. ...hmmmm. Why don't we all get together for a ridea and coffee (euro style) or something. We can chat about the upcoming season!
I'd be down for that.

(01-24-2015 04:14 PM)Mr.Frost Wrote:  Yep, I picked up a 4 pack already, Singed up for all the Sunday's on the Spring Mountain courses, And yes that bike is sexy, but too pricey for me. I also have been Shopping/lurking on the WERA classifieds, after 3 months of watching this bike, i decided to make an offer after he said he was going to part it out on another forum. Got it up on stands at the house.
https://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2013-kaw...z3JSl1QTP0

Nice bike Mr. Frost. Looks like you got a heck of a deal. I like the idea of riding a smaller displacement bike. Even though I know that it would help my riding, I can't bring myself to step down from a 600, probably my ego getting in the way.

The MV was a bit more than I wanted to spend. I was originally looking to get into an R6, but most of the ones in my price range were from around 2008, for a bit more I got a bike that is 5 years newer.
01-28-2015, 05:36 PM
What dates has everyone signed up for? Still deciding on the 4 pack deal.
01-28-2015, 10:55 PM
Wink RE: Track Experience 2015 Calander
My 4 pack is for all the sunday's at Spring Mountain, I'm signed up for novice, but I'll move up when I learn this new to me bike. I might be able to do a Chuckwalla or Willow day also. I need a new paint scheme, Im thinking spraybomb white with TypeR stickers all over =). and I think this 2013 engine is burning a little too much oil. I might need THAT GUY's services to check the valves.
01-29-2015, 09:05 AM
I bought the season pass, so I will be at all of the TrackXperience events (at least that is the plan). I made it to all 22 track days on the calendar last year, and I am hoping to do the same this year. Looking forward to seeing you all out there. By the way, a friend of mine and I are trying to put together some promotional events for TrackXperience at some of the local dealerships. We will be doing a raffle for some free track days. So far the plan is to hit up Cycle Gear, Freedom Cycle, Carter, RideNow, Yamaha of LV and maybe a few others. I will keep you guys in the loop if these do end up happening.

Just an FYI the first event at SMMR is going to be a track day/ race practice for the MotoWest GP 1st round of the season. The expert level will have 2 groups and the Beginner/Intermediate will have a combined group. I plan on sticking around to watch the races on Sunday. I am contemplating racing in the fall when they come back (September 6) so I would like to see first hand what their club is like.
01-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Awesome way to promote...Let me know if you guys need some help, as I will be unemployed starting 8 Feb. If only there were more LVMS trackdays this year--from what I hear, they want to charge a buttload for track rental. Two more days to decide on the 4 pack........
01-29-2015, 02:51 PM
(01-29-2015 11:47 AM)Mototrav22 Wrote:  Awesome way to promote...Let me know if you guys need some help, as I will be unemployed starting 8 Feb. If only there were more LVMS trackdays this year--from what I hear, they want to charge a buttload for track rental. Two more days to decide on the 4 pack........
Thanks will do. I was talking with one of the owners of TrackX and he told me that when he called LVMS to see about renting that track, the price was outrageous, otherwise he would have had them there too.
03-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Bump to go over the hump! So who's going? I'm shooting for Saturday. Well can only do Sat anyway because they be racing on Sunday!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
03-03-2015, 10:53 PM
No can do this weekend!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
03-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Not until the 21st!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious