Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
The panini...
10-27-2015, 10:46 PM
The panini...
So, as some of you know we did a Utah ride a couple months ago, it was an awesome ride, awesome company, awesome weather. And especially the awesome food.

I look back and remember man, that ride was so epic I didnt have too much of an appetite by the time we sat down, maybe too dehydrated too. But I digress..

Kenny and I decided to try a local sandwich shop near the end of our run. Its in the same gas station area where we fill up. Awesome guy works there. Makes awesome paninis..

So awesome, that I decided to stick half of the sandwich in foil for safe keeping on the ride home in case I was going to get hungry again.. and those that know me, know I can eat.

Apparently my memory is shot because I just found the other half of that panini in my jacket tonight..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: The panini...
That shit was so black and moldy it was disintegrating as I held in lol.. oh man....

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

10-28-2015, 03:07 AM
That's awesome. And probabaly got one hell of a stench

You only get back what you put in!
10-28-2015, 07:06 AM
Yea. Did you eat it though?

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
10-28-2015, 09:36 AM
lol, nope, I did not.. =D and the odd thing was it was past its smell phase...didnt stink a bit.

10-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Should still be good, just pop it in the microwave lol
10-28-2015, 08:07 PM
Microwaves kill anything bad for you. I second that option.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
10-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Yum

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
10-29-2015, 05:04 PM
You should make the trip up north next time!
10-29-2015, 05:45 PM
kenny!!! how ya doing bud!!???? i thought i heard rumors of you moving again or around or something? or was that your last move? lol where are you now?!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious