RE: Suspension Maint/Fork Rebuild Group Buy
Sounds like it's time for a new bike

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2018, 08:05 AM
damn what the fuck, like a brand new bike. get that service manager and dont deal with anyone else.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Poor guy. My suspension was set up for a small child. Major tuning to fit my healthy physique. Fluids done and a bunch of technical words that apply to setup!

You only get back what you put in!
05-06-2018, 11:03 AM
I will post up whenever I get mine fixed for setup if anyone else wants to get setup!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

05-06-2018, 11:24 AM
I can't afford a new bike. I still owe around $8000 on this one. I've only had it a little over a year! But it's at Ride Now Rancho now, so it should be in good hands.
I'm so fucking done with Carter though. They drop my bike, don't say anything, and don't replace anything. I demanded a new mirror, clutch lever, shift lever, and handlebars and they all happen to be on backorder...
05-06-2018, 12:04 PM
So is it going to be covered by warranty

You only get back what you put in!
05-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Find a store in town that has them in order and have them go get it. Be diligent.

05-06-2018, 09:19 PM
The repairs should be covered under warranty.

I'm in the process of writing a letter to Kawasaki to see if they'll fix my bike, or pay ride now to do it. But I would settle for a new bike.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious