Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Suspension Maint/Fork Rebuild Group Buy
04-22-2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Suspension Maint/Fork Rebuild Group Buy
By the way Bobby set up my suspension a big willow last weekend and my bike rides fucking epic I totally recommend

"The Journey Is The Destination!”

Some do drugs others pop bottles we solve our problems with wide open throttles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2018, 11:10 PM
Current theory is I hit something that knocked the oil filter loose, don't know how literally all of the oil could come out of a loose oil filter though. They didn't do anything other than drop my bike. New mirror, clutch lever, shift lever, and handlebar coming in... They didn't even mention it. Carter Powersports 0/5 would not recommend.
2016 ninja 650
04-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Here I am with a consistent work schedule for three months, and as soon as I make plans, it all goes to shit. I can't make it, I have to be at work at that time.
04-24-2018, 04:31 PM
ah ok, let me know!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
04-24-2018, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2018 06:37 PM by ars0n.)
She is so sad =(

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

04-24-2018, 06:37 PM
hurrryyy uppppppp next weeeeeekend.

05-03-2018, 03:29 PM
This weekend! 930 AM! TEXT ME FOR LOCATION!!!

BRING 30-40 CASH FOR SUSPENSION SETUP.

05-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Just me and ken?

05-04-2018, 05:57 PM
In

You only get back what you put in!
05-05-2018, 12:47 AM
Well I quit my job, Friday was my last day. But my bike is dead. There was a ticking noise, and the fantastic techs at Carter said to tighten my chain... That ticking turned into knocking the other night. I called ride now, they said bring it in, and since it's under warranty fuck it and ride it in. If it dies, it dies. Sure enough, it died two miles from ride now. So I don't know when I'll have it back

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious