Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Suspension Maint/Fork Rebuild Group Buy
04-01-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Suspension Maint/Fork Rebuild Group Buy
hella! going to ask about a saturday for the three of us. If anyone else wants to join, post up!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2018, 05:35 PM
Let me know what Saturday. I'll come to give moral support.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
04-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Let me know

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
04-16-2018, 05:58 PM
This saturday work for you guys??

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

04-16-2018, 05:59 PM
And he prefers cash, he said if he does cc, there are fees. so, i guess if you are cool paying a couple extra bucks for cc, shouldnt be a problem.

04-16-2018, 08:17 PM
Sounds good to me
Junior may need more time....

You only get back what you put in!
04-17-2018, 12:22 AM
Unfortunately I'm out. My bike blew up at the beginning of the month and the wonderful techs at Carter can't tell me what's wrong with it... The only reason I'm dealing with them is because of the warranty
04-17-2018, 08:32 AM
Oh shit! What happened?

04-17-2018, 08:33 AM
I will have to go back when I pick up my forks so JR and I can plan something then if need be.

04-17-2018, 03:12 PM
(04-16-2018 08:17 PM)No Neck Wrote:  Sounds good to me
Junior may need more time....

(04-17-2018 08:33 AM)ars0n Wrote:  I will have to go back when I pick up my forks so JR and I can plan something then if need be.

Yes, need a week notice so I can put in for the day off. Unless you can do a Tuesday, wed or Thurs.????

LIVE OR DIE TRYING

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious