Rate Thread
01-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Powerball
Do we have a new millionaire or billionaire on the site?

Powerball numbers
32 16 19 57 34 PB-13

The Powerball fever is insane. I bought tickets when I was leaving Anaheim this afternoon and it was at $900M. By the time I got back to Vegas, it was already over $950M
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Powerball
Idiots I say. Want to live forever and not have to work? Find a job that makes you happy =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Leaving Anaheim? Disneyland-land?! See the Mouse?

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
01-10-2016, 12:03 AM
by the way can you grab me some tickets?? =D lol

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
01-10-2016, 08:41 AM
No Disneyland or Mouse adventures. Took my daughter to her first club volleyball tournament and got caught up in the whole Powerball frenzy. Unfortunately, my economic status remains the same as it was yesterday Sad5. On our way home, we couldn't believe the line at the lottery spot at the state line. It paid off for one person though because it has been confirmed that one of the 2 winning tickets (they had the 5 numbers correct but not the powerball number) was purchased at that location so someone is a million dollars richer!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious