Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Miller Motorsports Park Video
09-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Video Miller Motorsports Park Video
Thought I'd share a video I put together of my track day up at Miller over Labor Day weekend. Definitely didn't get my Steven Spielberg on, but not a bad video IMO.

You guys have GOT to go up there next year. We got the full 4.5 mile, 23 turn course for $265 and it was worth every penny. We even got use of the GP garages that the world superbike guys use for $50 for the day, and split between 6 people, it was less than $10 per person. Can't wait until next year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ChzaS4rINc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Miller Motorsports Park Video
wow that was a great video man! thanks for sharing.. from the looks of the video it looks like a fast ass track. it also sounds like a real nice deal to hit up that track!
09-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Damn I should have gone to MMP instead of the cancelled ACS Angry
09-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Nice... looks fast as a mofo!
09-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Good Vid R3K.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
09-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Nice!!!! That's one long ass lap!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
09-12-2012, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 06:57 PM by R3K.)
(09-12-2012 05:40 PM)JetMech Wrote:  Nice!!!! That's one long ass lap!

Thanks fellas! Hopefully next year we can get more people to go (they only offer the full course once a year and for the past 2 years, it's been over Labor Day weekend) and have a Vegas take over of that bitch!!!

Actually JetMech, I cut the video up a bit so that still doesn't even show a full lap, but I'm going to do another one that shows one full lap from my bike's perspective. According to my GPS lap timer, my fastest lap was 3:23:99 but that's still a massive lap considering you're pushing your limits that entire time. I did 140+ miles that day, all on the track! Started with a new set of Dunlop tires and made sure my pressures were right, and the tires hardly look like they were on the track, and you can see, I wasn't out there bullshitting either!

We had 2 groups so we each got 30 minutes per session. Considering that most GP, WSBK, BSB, and AMA races are all between 44 - 47 minutes long per race, we weren't all that far off from doing full races over and over again, all day long! The weather was absolutely awesome and with the other stuff the track has to offer as compared to ANYWHERE down here, it really is worth the money and the drive.
09-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Here's another one that shows a full lap, unedited and no music track. This track is massive! After the long main straight, I'm actually on the "West" course, which in my opinion, is a more free flowing and faster track as compared to the East Course. Those with a sharp eye will recognize when I go through the "attitudes", which is the "East" course, and that one is more technical and a little tighter, but still loads of fun!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_78_XMMf3g

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious