Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
It's been to long!!!
04-23-2014, 01:22 AM
It's been to long!!!
Hey every one. It's been a while
Countless 6day weeks many struggles but the light at the end of the tunnel is coming near. At the end of next month things will be shapeing up and in mid June beginning of July I should be in a position to buy another bike.
I am looking for an 03-05 Yamaha r6, Kwai zx6r or 636 maybe even a gsxr600 or an sv1000. Looking to spend 2k-3500 if you would keep your eyes out I'd greatly appreciate it. Hope to see and ride with you all once again and pick up where we left off. Ride safe my friends and family.

Still tryen to find the end of that long white line!
Ride to the max jus don't fuck up Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: It's been to long!!!
Rc51 and a tlr1000 are also on the list lol

Still tryen to find the end of that long white line!
Ride to the max jus don't fuck up Wink
04-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Bout fuggin time!!!!! All great bikes!!! Cant wait mang!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
04-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Hurry up! Lets ride!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
04-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Don't do either of those twins...

The TL is HORRIFICALLY uncomfortable and prone to cracks in the steering head... At least the first gens were. I Owned an 00.

And the rc51 is a great bike, but I already have one so you can't.

If your gonna pick one, get the TL.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
04-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Oh yeah...

DUES ARE DUE!!! =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

04-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Do the TL!!!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
04-24-2014, 07:34 AM
For the record, I had a TL-S... the R had a different frame so may not have the head tube crack issues. The tank is enormously wide and the reach is pretty far for someone of your height. Even for me it was a long reach and wide as fuck. Fun bike though.

If you looking at a big twin, a Superhawk wouldn't be out of the question either I would think. It is carb'd but Jamie's always ran great without any issues. The carbs are easy to set up but a pain to install. I think they look better than the TL-S for a semi-nekkid twin and you get the reliability of the Honda... and as an added bonus, a 2000 or newer VFR single-sided swingarm and wheel is a DIRECT bolt on and only a minor modification needed for the rear header tube and then you get a pretty bad ass look. They are relatively inexpensive to acquire as well - a few hundred bucks for everything.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
04-24-2014, 09:34 AM
I see you listed specific bikes but I've got a 2003 ZX7 in OEM Orange that "That Guy" can vouch for since he's done just about all the work on it...

message me if you're interested...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Oh snap!! thatsa clean bike!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious