Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Dog kennel's
08-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Dog kennel's
Any recommendations out there? Need to find a spot for the pup for saturday and half of sunday..

Might just bring her with if I have to. But, thought Id see what my options are!

Thanks gang!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Dog kennel's
Dog and cat hotel. It's over near my office. Near Patrick and McLeod. I have stayed there myself a few times when the wife kicked me out.

Doghotel.net

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
08-26-2013, 03:16 PM
http://hotdiggitydogdaycare.com/

great rates and web cams (not the naughty kind..)
08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
aye, just be careful call ahaed. I called before and becuase I have a pitbull they have to do pre-assesments to make sure they get along with other dogs. SOme places are crazy and wont accept them. I take mine to my animal hospital, your vet most likely will have an overnight where its like $20 a night

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
08-26-2013, 05:42 PM
yeah Id hate to leave her in a cage all day and night.. its going to be 1 full day and 1 half day... she needs to get out and run around n shiet.,

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

08-27-2013, 09:45 PM
So what was the final verdict on this one?

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
08-27-2013, 09:47 PM
gunna be cutting it close... hard to say..

08-27-2013, 10:07 PM
the vets have dog runs as well givesthem moreroom but got a couple dollars extra

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
08-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Found one! Thanks for the help gang!

08-30-2013, 09:39 AM
(08-30-2013 09:35 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Found one! Thanks for the help gang!

Let me know how your experience is with the kennel. I may need to use one in the near future.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious