Rate Thread
09-12-2012, 08:55 AM
DAMN!
Wait for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTZNggZQ...ata_player
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 09:05 AM by ridethebigone.)
RE: DAMN!
Fuck it.
09-12-2012, 10:38 AM
sometimes, this is the sort of thing that worries me about some of the people on group rides I've been on.
09-12-2012, 01:34 PM
(09-12-2012 10:38 AM)R3K Wrote:  sometimes, this is the sort of thing that worries me about some of the people on group rides I've been on.

Yep.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
If you ever feel that way on one of our group rides, let one of the officers know, IMMEDIATELY!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
09-12-2012, 02:42 PM
That guy flew like bird.
09-12-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 02:52 PM by ars0n.)
Yeah that trailer also had no blinkers or brake lights..

That driver is in for a wake up call, no matter how fast that biker was going behind him.

Heal up fast rider!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious