Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Brigestone RS10
02-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Brigestone RS10
Anyone try them? I've used the R10s.... wondering how the RS10 compares? ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Brigestone RS10
I've never tried a Bridgestone but from what I've read they sound like they'd be comparable to a Dunlop Q3 since the R10 is so often compared to the Dunlop D211.

How'd you like the R10? I've been really close to getting a set a couple of times but I don't like that so many people that have them complained about not being able to get enough heat in the front tire so they find themselves losing the front somewhat often . My Dunlops haven't steered me wrong yet (no pun intended) and since the Bridgestones are always being compared to the Dunlops, I decided to just stick with the 'Lops
02-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Here's a good shootout including most of the recent performance tires... the RS10 isn't included, though.

https://motousa.uberflip.com/t/157445

I'm probably getting a couple sets of Q3s in the near future. Those Supercorsas seem like they're the business, but they are expensive as fuck.
02-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Im just not a fan of the Q3's flat profile...

(02-12-2015 11:46 AM)vegaseric Wrote:  Here's a good shootout including most of the recent performance tires... the RS10 isn't included, though.

https://motousa.uberflip.com/t/157445

I'm probably getting a couple sets of Q3s in the near future. Those Supercorsas seem like they're the business, but they are expensive as fuck.
02-13-2015, 02:27 PM
I really love the R10. Awesome grip and tips in easily. How are the prices on the D211?

(02-05-2015 08:30 AM)R3K Wrote:  I've never tried a Bridgestone but from what I've read they sound like they'd be comparable to a Dunlop Q3 since the R10 is so often compared to the Dunlop D211.

How'd you like the R10? I've been really close to getting a set a couple of times but I don't like that so many people that have them complained about not being able to get enough heat in the front tire so they find themselves losing the front somewhat often . My Dunlops haven't steered me wrong yet (no pun intended) and since the Bridgestones are always being compared to the Dunlops, I decided to just stick with the 'Lops
02-14-2015, 11:23 AM
(02-13-2015 02:27 PM)Mototrav22 Wrote:  I really love the R10. Awesome grip and tips in easily. How are the prices on the D211?

(02-05-2015 08:30 AM)R3K Wrote:  I've never tried a Bridgestone but from what I've read they sound like they'd be comparable to a Dunlop Q3 since the R10 is so often compared to the Dunlop D211.

D211 GPA = $356 (tax incl.)
D211 PRO = $420 (tax incl.)

I usually just do the regular GPA and have never had an issue with them. By the way, the Dunlop slicks are the exact same prices for medium compound in a 190 rear. Can't remember what the 200 rear was. These prices are all as per Jim Cox the local Dunlop supplier. You may be able to find them cheaper online, but they may be older tires, and you'll have to factor in mount/balance prices unless you have the hook up
02-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Actually the tire guy in Germany recommended the R10 as a great front tire and the V01 in the rear. The R10 does push a little, but it's predictable W/good feedback.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious