Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Almost got into a head on collision - vid
10-23-2015, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 02:43 PM by Slowcbr.)
Thumbs Down Almost got into a head on collision - vid
you really gotta be alert at all times when riding a bike, you just never know.

On a sidenote, anyone seen these vans before? I couldn't catch the co logo even when i slowed it down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Almost got into a head on collision - vid
would have made a u turn real quick to at least get their license and van # then send this shit into their employer.

Glad you are ok, maybe you can ride around that neighbor hood and see if you can spot that van.. looks like exterminator or electrician with the ladders..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-23-2015, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 03:02 PM by doz.)
http://www.hvacrbusiness.com/assets/imag...bee-AC.png

Looks like the business' van to me. Honeybee AC

From what he did, looks like he wouldve been drunk and just not giving a fuck.
10-23-2015, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2015 07:22 PM by ars0n.)
That is def a honey bee van, good catch doz, i knew there was a wasp/bee butt on there but couldnt tell what the hell it was, you can clearly make out the brown tag ontop of the wheel well + the bee's butt..

FInd out who was around that area man and fucking destroy them.. via their work of course. they shouldnt be driving a company van like that and once the company see's that, he is in for a world of hurt.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-24-2015, 01:45 AM
And that right there is why I almost always run my camera on my lid when I'm riding... Cheap insurance.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
10-24-2015, 04:46 AM
Thanks Doz! Never probably would've figured that out, much appreciated. Will be sending that company a link to the video, and probably Channel 5's the rant for good measure lol.
(Ever since that night, I always ride now with my cam too.. you just never know...)

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious