Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
2014 TrackXperience Season Opener March 1-2 At Spring Mountain!
03-03-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: 2014 TrackXperience Season Opener March 1-2 At Spring Mountain!
Yo YO! daz! Glad you posted up! Was great meeting you and your friend! Hope to see ya guys out there again real soon!

Man, I dunno what was up with that turn!!! Thats crazy! Glad you are ok! I have been picking rocks out of my arse for the past 3 days!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Great pics! can't believe how clear those shots are! Nice ridin Falcon! Hope to get that low someday (right now I'm about a foot and a half away from my goal lol).

Here's a quick 2 lap video in the afternoon sessions with ursanam and lvbroker. Real smooth track, just kinda wish they would round out those 2 sharp left turns after that small hill lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2kmuj9ECOI

**don't forget to switch to 1080p, vid quality improves a bit

Buy my stuff lol Shoei RF1100 faceshields for sale (should fit x12s too)

Bilt and teknic mesh jacket (small)

http://scsportbikes.org/Thread-Harbor-Fr...ess-12-ton
03-03-2014, 01:47 PM
(03-03-2014 08:45 AM)dazo Wrote:  It was good to meet some of you guys out at the track.
I was the dude with the black triumph 600 next to you guys.
@arson - dude I almost bit it the same place you did (coming down the hill into the double left hander)
front brake locked up the front wheel, rear wheel skipping all over the pavement, rode it out for 100 yards out into the dirt. scary!

U guys are the ones that also signed up for the sat session right? Thanks for the help loading the bike! hope to see u guys in future rides n track days. Thumbsup

Buy my stuff lol Shoei RF1100 faceshields for sale (should fit x12s too)

Bilt and teknic mesh jacket (small)

http://scsportbikes.org/Thread-Harbor-Fr...ess-12-ton
03-03-2014, 03:17 PM
@Christian
That was us. I have a TrackXperience season pass so I will be at as many of their events as I can. As long as my bike is running I am going to be at all of their SMMR dates.
See you guys there
03-03-2014, 07:20 PM
(03-01-2014 07:45 PM)the falcon Wrote:  Fukin a! Thanks Mike LaPutt! Had a blast out there! Weather was awesome, track was clean and grippy yes grippy is the word. That 222 guy was jammin on his motard. Had a tough time spanking him lol!

(03-02-2014 12:20 AM)Trackday.Net Wrote:  [Image: 1a.jpg]

That's a great shot dude. Might I suggest doing what I did and sending it to http://www.fathead.com? I did that with one of my awesome shots that Mike took and had a 3' x 4' posted made and put it on the wall in my Man Cave. It will stick to the wall but it isn't "sticky" like a sticker that you'd put on your bike, so you can remove it without any residue left behind. At least, that's what they say. I haven't moved mine yet so....
03-04-2014, 11:03 AM
How does one get a hold of Mike Laputt? He doesn't apparently return phone calls right away...
03-04-2014, 12:42 PM
(03-04-2014 11:03 AM)LVBrokr Wrote:  How does one get a hold of Mike Laputt? He doesn't apparently return phone calls right away...

Go to Trackday.net find a pic of you and place your orderDodgy

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
03-04-2014, 06:13 PM
I have another question for him. 2nd day no return calls.
03-04-2014, 06:25 PM
(03-04-2014 06:13 PM)LVBrokr Wrote:  I have another question for him. 2nd day no return calls.

My apologies. I just got back from central Nevada. I don't even see a vm on my phone. 702-483-1456.

Mike
03-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Visit his page if you cant get a hold of him! I believe he has an email also!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious