wow I feel old
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
wow I feel old
Been gone for almost 10 years. Feel like a newbie all of a sudden. Geek
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: wow I feel old
Wow talk about a blast from the past! Where have you been these past feeewwww years?
11-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Hory SHrit! Whats going on man!!! I am sure you can recognize a hand full of us og's left.. =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
11-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Good to see you back, Mike!
11-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Ive been hanging around vegas. Sold the bike, got laid off from my construction job, divorced, got a new job in a hospital. Miss the old crew and the rides. What did I miss? I feel like I just came out of a coma!
11-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Welcome back!

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
11-26-2012, 05:23 PM
(11-26-2012 05:03 PM)LittleMike Wrote:  Ive been hanging around vegas. Sold the bike, got laid off from my construction job, divorced, got a new job in a hospital. Miss the old crew and the rides. What did I miss? I feel like I just came out of a coma!

Well... besides a couple hijacked websites... everything's cool! We have a LOT of new faces around here... yet it's really a familiar vibe. We just had our first private trackday out at Willow Springs, and our Adopt-A-Highway and other charitable endeavors are still going on. A bunch of fun stuff is happening in SCS.

Come out to a TWT if you get a chance. You thinking about getting another bike? (not that its required for TWT)
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM
website looks good. I was looking for some old vids of the rides we did. I definitly miss riding. I have a few pics framed on the wall and kept my beat up leathers and boots. Im thinking about getting a trackbike. My gf's an RN and seen too many trauma patients in the E.R. She doesnt mind the track though. Ill try to come out to twt.
11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
couple old pics still up at the coffee bean too!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
tons of track stuff coming up too man! would be good to see ya, come on out!!!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious