Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
time to say goodbye
07-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Sad time to say goodbye
Well as the title states I will be moving this weekend to California. I was offered a really great job opportunity and I cant turn it down. It has been a absolute pleasure getting to know each and everyone I have and such awesome times hanging out on TWT and Sunday ride (the ones I could make)

Im not much for goodbyes and most people wont even know I am gone but I wanted to say goodbye to you all since I considering you family to me. Thank you for many memories I wont forget and of course Ill only be 4 hours away Tongue so if you all decide to hit up Los Angeles for a ride let me know.

Anyway I wish you all the best

Matt

[Image: 974fa0bf-8d8f-4221-a8e7-3a10d3ac92ef.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: time to say goodbye
Awee snap!! Congrats on the job mang!! Have a safe trip! Let us know if you are going to do anything on your way out? Perhaps grab some drinks n shiet!? WHen do you plan on leaving?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Right on brrrraaaaauugh.
Best of luck to you in your adventures. Headbang

You only get back what you put in!
07-17-2014, 06:00 PM
I plan on leaving Saturday morning they want me to starts Tuesday I'll be loading up tomorrow evening once I get the uhaul

07-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Damn! thats fast!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-17-2014, 07:12 PM
he's following the vajj

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
07-17-2014, 07:37 PM
^ lol that's only 5% of the benefit but the job is working as a office manager for a cancer foundation with some pretty amazing pay and benefits and Ive been wanting to go back to cali for a long time. Was a crazy 2 hour interview when I went out there though but guess he liked me enough to hire me so I can't complain at all.

07-18-2014, 11:38 AM
Wow, well it sounds like a pretty sweet gig. Good luck! Cali has better roads anyways!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious