Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
stolen bike
12-09-2015, 04:52 AM
stolen bike
Well family. I walk out to go to work this morning at 330am. And notice my bike was stolen. We live in a good neighborhood and gated community and it still disappeared. So keep an eye out for my bike. But now the insurance process.
[Image: 20131216_100903.jpg]
[Image: 20131216_100924.jpg]

You only get back what you put in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 08:19 AM
RE: stolen bike
Are you F@%KING kidding me??? That blows!! Will be looking out for your bike brother!

LIVE OR DIE TRYING
12-09-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 10:05 AM by ars0n.)
DA FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so, this exact same thing has happened to me. Gunna give you some quick tips/ideas.

Does your complex have cameras and do they face the entrances and exits? (if not sure, go to management and non-nonchalantly ask if they have cameras over the property. (and if so do they cover the exits and entrances)

There is a detective involved with your case, call him immediately and tell him that you went to your management and they denied your request to give you the recordings ( they will deny you anyways because you are not a cop, its a a law) Tell the detective that you over heard someone say they dont know when the tapes will be wiped. If the detective is worth 2 shits he will run down and confiscate the tapes.. The second I told my management my bike was stolen, they first told me I had 1 month to get the detective to get the tapes, the detective went in 2 weeks later and they had already wiped the tapes. More than likely an inside job or they didnt want to deal with a lawsuit.

GO GO GO. DO NOT report the bike stolen to your management until you have gotten the OK from the detective. I would also call him back in 3-5 days to see what the status is and remind him of what you "heard" in management.

More than likely though, if you are lucky, the bike will be caught with some dumb ass rider on it with the fairings painted. if its not caught in the next few months, its gone mang =(...

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
12-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the tips.
And that's what insurance is for. The what ifs and damnits

12-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Sorry to hear your bike was ripped. There is an asshole born every minute of the day.

If my bike was stolen I would not want it back. Who knows what was done to it. Let insurance Co. deal with it.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
12-09-2015, 02:14 PM
I see a new gsxr in the family

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
12-09-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear man!
Time for a new bike!
That's what insurance is for.

In with Dough...if any of mine get stolen, I don't want it back.

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
12-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Exactly,
The violation sucks. But I hope for a smooth remedy. I don't want a trashed return

12-09-2015, 04:06 PM
(12-09-2015 02:41 PM)ken_zx6r Wrote:  Exactly,
The violation sucks. But I hope for a smooth remedy. I don't want a trashed return

Sorry to hear Ken. Seems like fate though........ Motorcycle gods must want you on a gsxr like Tomy said Big Grin

Hopefully, the insurance will be fair about it and not screw you on price.
12-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Of course I wouldn't get a Fixxer.Rofl2

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious