09-23-2012, 06:27 PM
rider down
Rip and condolences to the family.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/motorcyclist-di...05321.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: rider down
(09-23-2012 06:27 PM)dirty650rat Wrote:  Rip and condolences to the family.

RIP indeed! However I am starting to see a pattern here with people. Ride safe, not stupid.
09-23-2012, 06:54 PM
RIP!

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
09-23-2012, 07:35 PM
(09-23-2012 06:32 PM)LVNeptune Wrote:  
(09-23-2012 06:27 PM)dirty650rat Wrote:  Rip and condolences to the family.

RIP indeed! However I am starting to see a pattern here with people. Ride safe, not stupid.

I was there eeeeeaaaaarly this morning... the road was clear of debris. He must have been goin way faster than he could handle. It sucks what happened to him but I'm kinda glad i was out of there waaaay before the accident. People just need to learn to ride within their limits.
09-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Godspeed, I really hope it's not another one of my coworkers
09-24-2012, 08:48 AM
R.I.P.!

When in doubt, knock 'em out! Angry
09-24-2012, 11:30 AM
(09-24-2012 08:48 AM)TreadHead Wrote:  R.I.P.!

His name was Jimmy Rivera, lived in North Vegas..
R.I.P.
09-24-2012, 06:50 PM
All I have to say is there are too many of these stories and I only wish I could get the message out there a little more than I am. This is one of the main reasons I teach the rider course, to try and make as many of these stories just go away. I have SCS to thank for my safe riding habbits. It was this very club that set me on the right path to safety and I will never forget that either. When I look back I used to ride with shorts on. I actually thought gear just meant a helmet and gloves. I still look at riders out there wearing shorts, flip flops and maybe a DOT helmet and think squid...But another part of me thinks that maybe that person just doesn't know any better and wishes I could have a few min with them to at least give them the right info. The other side to safety besides gear is riding smart. Yet anothet tool that one isn't born with. You have to learn the proper mental and physical skills somewhere. Take these stories and put them to good use. Next time you see a squid riding around like a fool without the proper gear on, instead of just giving the normal, look at that squid comment, if you get the chance, talk to them. It could save a life. We all share a very very fun habbit that can and is very enjoyable, and addicting. Lets stick together and help the community out and do something about this.. That is all, Carry on folks..

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious