Rate Thread
07-10-2015, 07:46 PM
new here
Hey guys, not sure if right spot but just moved to Vegas from Cali a week ago to get on two wheels for the first time, just picked up a 2015 cbr600rr, stoked to live here know and hope to ride with y'all soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: new here
Welcome
whats ur name?
keep an I on gatherings for rides and get togethers.
Ride safe and alert. Vegas can be sketchy or great to ride in

You only get back what you put in!
07-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Welcome

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
07-10-2015, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 08:58 PM by VEGASRIDER.)
You have your M endorsement? If you haven't, we strongly suggest you take a MSF class at the community college. After successful completion, you receive a completion card that you take to the DMV. No further testing is required.. Get your Nevada Driver's license and the M endorsement put on you license at the same time! Vegas is a very challenging place to ride, any opportunity to learn how to survive on a bike, especially to a new rider you should take. There are plenty of responsible riders on this forum who can help you along the way.
07-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Welcome.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
07-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Welcome!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
07-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Names ian and I don't have my m license so ty for the info!
07-11-2015, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2015 02:19 PM by ars0n.)
Welcome to the site mang!! A few words of wisdom from some of the OG's around here..I would not suggest riding on these streets or at all with out your M endorsement. We will ask that you not ride with us until you have it. This is not only for your safety but for our well being as well. If you go down or if anything should happen to you out on the streets and they see no M endorsement, most of the responsibility will fall on you. Sometimes we get pulled over, sometimes they do license checks. Sometimes the let us go. If they see you with no license they have every right to tow you on the spot.

If you need help getting your M endorsement either by helping you with the DMV test or if you are taking the class (which we would all suggest you do). Please let us know. We are here to help.

There are a lot of people that ride "dirty" out on the streets and we dont suggest it. Please be safe, make sure you have proper gear on at all times as well. A few of us have been down, me personally a few times and cant stress the importance of it.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
(07-11-2015 12:03 AM)ilane90skid Wrote:  Names ian and I don't have my m license so ty for the info!

Here's a couple of links providing some information regarding the classes and what they can do for you. It may save your life. I suggest you take the Basics, and just use their bikes only because you are new to riding. 90% of riding involves using your brain, so the things you will learn in the classroom is priceless. Even if you may already know how to ride, the coaches will identify if you have developed any bad habits and try to get you to improve your techniques. I use to teach at the college while I lived in Vegas. Even the most experienced riders such as myself will take the time and continue taking advanced classes, or go through different avenues like doing track days, etc as every rider is always looking to improve.

The Fastrack Program is the exact same class as the Basic, but it's limited to 6-8 students versus 12, it cost more so you can usually get into the class quicker rather than having to wait for the cheaper class. The Basic is offered at all three campuses, while the Fastrack is restricted to the Cheyenne Campus. Remember, the written and skills evaluation is administered by your Rider Coaches so if you pass, you will earn your M endorsement, no further testing is required. The fail rate is pretty high at the DMV, versus the college where it's the opposite since you have an opportunity to practice what's on the skills evaluation for a couple of days.

http://www.csn.edu/PDFFiles/CSN%20Motorc...0Month.pdf

http://csn.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method...gory_id=96
07-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Thanks KEEeeenY!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious