Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
lake mead ride saturday 8/11/12 5:30am
08-10-2012, 09:50 PM
lake mead ride saturday 8/11/12 5:30am
Lake mead ride

8/11/12 Saturday 5:30am

We will be leaving at 5:45am Do not be late!

Lake mead and olsen at the chevron

Requirements
M endorsement
Gear up. ( helmet, boots, gloves, pants, jacket, or leather riding suit)
If you show up in shorts , t shirt sneakers or missing anything from the list above we will ask you to leave and come back when u have the proper gear! This is for YOUR SAFETY!!!!

See you out there!

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: lake mead ride saturday 8/11/12 5:30am
How about assless chaps?

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
08-10-2012, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2012 11:28 PM by The Doctor.)
Fuck you! Morning rides suck!

CLICK!

P.S. You should just change the date for this ride to Sunday morning, then go on my ride and just stay out all night. You're already there.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
08-11-2012, 05:23 PM
I just wanted to say that I would have done this ride if I would have saw it in time. Sad

Plus, most of you guys are nuts...I would MUCH rather get up early and hit the pavement BEFORE the stupid heat hits than sleep in and go riding and bake on my bike.

That's the one of the biggest things I hate about riding out here in the summer is the heat. It's just no fun to ride when you are baking and sweating like crazy (and dehydrating, mind you) in your leathers during the ride. Just makes you uncomfortable and it's just no fun..for me anyway. Maybe some of you like it and that's why you would rather sleep in and ride during the heat of the day.

I say, hit the rack early, then get your ass up early before the heat hits and enjoy the ride! Thumbsup

If you can't beat 'em...shoot 'em! Rofl2

South Bay Photography
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2012, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012 05:33 PM by Pcone16.)
(08-11-2012 05:23 PM)R1_Demon Wrote:  I just wanted to say that I would have done this ride if I would have saw it in time. Sad

Plus, most of you guys are nuts...I would MUCH rather get up early and hit the pavement BEFORE the stupid heat hits than sleep in and go riding and bake on my bike.

That's the one of the biggest things I hate about riding out here in the summer is the heat. It's just no fun to ride when you are baking and sweating like crazy (and dehydrating, mind you) in your leathers during the ride. Just makes you uncomfortable and it's just no fun..for me anyway. Maybe some of you like it and that's why you would rather sleep in and ride during the heat of the day.

I say, hit the rack early, then get your ass up early before the heat hits and enjoy the ride! Thumbsup

That's what I'm talking about bro! It was beautiful out , cool breeze, empty roads, and no fuzz!

I'll post up the next ride out there sooner so it will give ppl more time to plan

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
08-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Sounds good. Smile

I'm even considering getting a textile jacket. I never thought I would, but it's just no fun riding the bike any longer in this summer heat. So, I've been checking out some used ones for sale on some forums and even some "closeout" deals on some of the sites.

If you can't beat 'em...shoot 'em! Rofl2

South Bay Photography
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Faaaaaaak!!! I Missed this ride.. an my sunday ride got replaced with a kids bday party! I.k.ew i.sould have checked for a saturday ride

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious