Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
incoming...
08-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Wink incoming...
Moving out to vegas (north) in a couple weeks, figured i'd say hi prior to coming out.

Bringing my dirt bike out also if it doesn't sell first.
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: incoming...
Only 1 type person knows they're moving to North Vegas a month in advance... Air Force?

Welcome to the site! Holler when you get your bikes unpacked. You'll be just in time for the cooler weather.
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Welcome to Vegas.

Word of advise. Be extremely careful out here. No joke. We have at least 1-3 motorcycle fatalities a week. It's sickening.
08-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Welcome. Nice speed Trip! cool bikes.

I used to have a TL-S myself, same color. Is that an 01? Fun bike but prone to cracks in the frame near the head tube. check regularly! I am a twin guy and have an RC51.

like LVNeptue said, no joke out here about being safe. crazy cagers try to kill you all the time. Where you moving from?

And just bring the dirt bike. A few of us (myself included) ride dirt here also and are always looking for more riding buddies. Its a whole different animal from most other places (unless you are coming from another rocky desert).

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
08-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Welcome to the site. Keep your eyes out for rides.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
08-26-2013, 05:51 PM
(08-26-2013 01:20 PM)green_dragon Wrote:  Only 1 type person knows they're moving to North Vegas a month in advance... Air Force?

Well I guess there are 2 types. lol Not military here.

(08-26-2013 02:01 PM)LVNeptune Wrote:  Welcome to Vegas.

Word of advise. Be extremely careful out here. No joke. We have at least 1-3 motorcycle fatalities a week. It's sickening.

What just so many tourist hitting people or riders acting stupid or combination of both?

(08-26-2013 02:30 PM)That Guy Wrote:  Welcome. Nice speed Trip! cool bikes.

I used to have a TL-S myself, same color. Is that an 01? Fun bike but prone to cracks in the frame near the head tube. check regularly! I am a twin guy and have an RC51.

like LVNeptue said, no joke out here about being safe. crazy cagers try to kill you all the time. Where you moving from?

And just bring the dirt bike. A few of us (myself included) ride dirt here also and are always looking for more riding buddies. Its a whole different animal from most other places (unless you are coming from another rocky desert).

- Justin

Never heard of that about TL frames before, not saying its not valid tho. I do know if this one was gonna break
I can promise it woulda gone by now, must have been one of the good ones. I need the money or I wouldn't even think twice about bringing the dirt bike, I wanna put a paddle on it and ride the dunes. It's on my bucket list.
08-26-2013, 06:18 PM
(08-26-2013 05:51 PM)1is2many Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 01:20 PM)green_dragon Wrote:  Only 1 type person knows they're moving to North Vegas a month in advance... Air Force?

Well I guess there are 2 types. lol Not military here.

(08-26-2013 02:01 PM)LVNeptune Wrote:  Welcome to Vegas.

What just so many tourist hitting people or riders acting stupid or combination of both?

(08-26-2013 02:30 PM)That Guy Wrote:  Welcome. Nice speed Trip! cool bikes.

- Justin

Never heard of that about TL frames before, not saying its not valid tho. I do know if this one was gonna break
I can promise it woulda gone by now, must have been one of the good ones. I need the money or I wouldn't even think twice about bringing the dirt bike, I wanna put a paddle on it and ride the dunes. It's on my bucket list.

In not sure if it was a random thing or a certain range of years or what, but I have heard it from several sources... Most rode them far beyond their designed abilities.

The paddle in the sand on a bike, while fun, is very overrated. It's really only fun if you have a good hill shoot or jump. Other than that its actually kind of annoying and extremely hard on the bike in terms of filters, seals and bearings, shocks, ect. Quads are much better for the sand. All that said, do it and check it off your list. It's still fun. I have a paddle for mine but find with my riding style, my knobbies does fine. Doesn't have the bite of the paddle in sand but still does the job.

- J

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
08-26-2013, 09:05 PM
Welcome. Hope to see you out on a ride!!!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
08-26-2013, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 09:24 PM by ars0n.)
::drooools:::: triumphhhhhhh ST.... must have...

i have a motoboner.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-27-2013, 04:33 AM
Dune. He said Dune...

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious