Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
funny story
02-03-2014, 11:02 AM
funny story
Just wanted to share a funny story of what happened when I arrived at work today.

Our characters:
Be me, Seppel, Just pulling into a great parking spot by the entrance to my work when one of favorite songs decides to play.

You can also choose to perceive this tale from the point of view as the two women in the car in the parking spot next to mine. Further referred to as TWIC(two Women in Car). (and Yes they were cute)

The scene:
After one of my favorite songs starts up, I turn off the bike and dismount my steed. Naturally, I am in a good mood as the sun was out my entire ride over, so I thought it best to dance(think just a tad more than just jamming along, I didn't full on Michael Jackson this or anything) along with my music while I get all my gear off. I get most of my gear and stuff away except my helmet is still on. My gaze rises a little and I notice TWIC, who are half open mouth staring at me. OhGodWhyMe.jpg I just stop jamming and stand up straight and stare for half a second(it felt like forever, and we were all just staring) My thought: *Better defuse this situation of embarrassment* Que plan A, wave at them. Great success, they laugh and wave back.

So ladies and Gentlemen, today I learned don't just dance along to your music without checking your surroundings first(unless you dance really well and want that kind of attention)

Fin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: funny story
Always dance like no one is watching!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
02-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Did you just wave? Or did you do a shoulder roll wave? Tell me that would not have been epic.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
02-03-2014, 07:02 PM
(02-03-2014 11:16 AM)The Doctor Wrote:  Did you just wave? Or did you do a shoulder roll wave? Tell me that would not have been epic.

Just waved.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious