06-10-2014, 05:26 PM
anyone else?
[Image: Screenshot_2014-06-10-17-22-20.png]

You only get back what you put in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: anyone else?
lol ive been doing this for a while, waiting for fucking rotors!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
06-10-2014, 05:34 PM
On my goodness. Are they still creating a mold or digging the iron out of the ground to make these? Cause you have been taking about rotors for s while now. WheelieWheelieVictory-sign

06-10-2014, 05:38 PM
(06-10-2014 05:34 PM)ken_zx6r Wrote:  On my goodness. Are they still creating a mold or digging the iron out of the ground to make these? Cause you have been taking about rotors for s while now. WheelieWheelieVictory-sign

I put in the refund request on monday, should be getting a refund for them soon, might have a hookup on a local set of rotors.. but wont be able to get them till next week. But thats it! hope to be up by the end of the month!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

06-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing your wheels soon

06-10-2014, 06:06 PM
me tooooo.

06-11-2014, 04:55 PM
What's this wash word you speak of?

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]