Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Wellness check
05-27-2019, 07:20 PM
Wellness check
What's up guys. How is everyone doing. What are you up to these days?
I personally am working a ton and not getting on the bike enough. I keep TwoPointOh shined and charged in the garage waiting to get the rare outings these days.
I also am babysitting Tommy's bike as he is in Colorado. I tried to clean her and think a part fell off. I have put some bolts and a charging port on her so she is ready for her next adventure.

Checkin and show ur still on here....

You only get back what you put in!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Wellness check
Lots o shit going on. Woman in the last 3 months of prego.

Put offer in on house and waiting...

One of my forks started leaking. So, taking those off again. Bobby doing the hook up.

Hope all is well with you fooks. Hope to be out there in the next few months..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Still here. No motorcycle though.Sad10

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
05-29-2019, 03:54 AM
Working my ass off. Started remodeling the club. Hasn’t been touched in 25 years. On a better note,I got me a new bike. A 2005 Honda Rune with 5800 miles

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
06-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Round 2 of fork repair done! Hope to be riding next week or two. Fuck... life is hard.

Hope you all doin good!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

06-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Your bike needs to be sealed and preserved as a monument once its ride worthy again. It's practically new all over

You only get back what you put in!
06-09-2019, 03:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c

06-09-2019, 03:19 PM
(06-08-2019 07:45 PM)No Neck Wrote:  Your bike needs to be sealed and preserved as a monument once its ride worthy again. It's practically new all over

lol bruhhh... i was lookin at my rear brake res... I think its the only original part on my bike... might have to get a new one of those too..

lol

06-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Still riding...dirt!
Braaaapppppp!!!!!!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
06-10-2019, 08:11 PM
    The Rune

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious