Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Trashman playing frisbee with my trash can (vid)
03-13-2015, 01:13 PM
Trashman playing frisbee with my trash can (vid)
Any of you guys encountered something like this with Republic services before? Last trash pickup I noticed my trash can was moved like 200 feet from my house and I was curious to see who was doing it.. So I set my gopro to catch what's going on and this is what it recorded this morning:

http://youtu.be/ouhUtT5H95U

I'll be sending the link above to republic services customer services, just wanted to vent Angry

Buy my stuff lol Shoei RF1100 faceshields for sale (should fit x12s too)

Bilt and teknic mesh jacket (small)

http://scsportbikes.org/Thread-Harbor-Fr...ess-12-ton
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Trashman playing frisbee with my trash can (vid)
At least he made it in your garage and not down the street IMHO he did you a favor. I'd rather have to pick up the trash can instead of walking down the street to find it lol.

"How do you ride with fear? You just ride, because there is no other way. Eyes up, Lean in and Accelerate."
03-13-2015, 01:25 PM
I don't see the problem.
Looks like he's doing you a favor and putting the can/lid back inside the garage.

I'd rather have them do that than leave it out in the street and find it later 200 feet down the street due to the wind blowing it there.

Anytime we get high wind speeds I see trash cans from two blocks away from their houses.

Get video of him throwing it away from your house and then I would say you have some evidence of a douche bag move.

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
03-13-2015, 02:03 PM
I probably wouldn't mind as much if my garage was empty, but my car and bike was in there. I'd rather pick up the trash can on the side of the road than risk getting a scratch on my car or bike (yea it's just a crv but it's in good shape! lol).

Plus the garage was already closed more than haflway.. why even risk throwing it across the driveway when you could possibly hit the garage. O well, different strokes I guess. I'm pretty impressed with his throw though lol

Buy my stuff lol Shoei RF1100 faceshields for sale (should fit x12s too)

Bilt and teknic mesh jacket (small)

http://scsportbikes.org/Thread-Harbor-Fr...ess-12-ton
03-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Next time just hide in the can and jump out at him.

Bet you he thinks twice after that..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
03-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I've found the lid to my trashcan in my front yard up past the garage, which is a good 20+ feet from the curb. And considering that mine is metal, it means they obviously put effort into chucking a projectile towards my house.

I'd rather they just leave it where it was, especially because the wind doesn't get too bad in my neighborhood.

I'm with you though, as I find it rude to "chuck" someone else's property. Even if it is a trashcan.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
03-15-2015, 05:02 PM
Contact 13, put that shit on the local news and watch all the other people with issues come out of the wood works!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-17-2015, 02:19 PM
I'd be pissed. Maybe if he was tossing it up the driveway but into the garage? Screw that. If only it were acceptable to return the favor by throwing the trash can+bag at him next trash day.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious