Trip!
[Show Results]

Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track or Trip?
09-13-2014, 10:00 AM
RE: Track or Trip?
Post it up falcon!! Maybe some other peeps will join =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2015, 09:31 PM
Trip.... North Carolina Tail of the Dragon into Tennessee.
04-29-2015, 10:03 AM
(08-24-2012 10:00 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  I'm definitely for the trip. Track days are wonderful, and they're the one time when you can truly go ALL out. But there's something magical about getting back to nature. The middle of a forest, the top of a mountain. Places where there are no other human beings. Just you, your bike, and maybe some buddies. It's an almost religious experience sometimes. And its still (relatively) cheap. when I did the big bear day-trip it cost me $50 in gas, got to take some amazing pictures, and went to places I've never been before. And while a good portion of the trip was highway miles, I got at least three or four hours of nonstop twisties, none of them repeated. Awesome...

Couldn't have said it better myself, I may not have a track day under my belt but I would much rather explore the world and enjoy all that nature has to offer than going around and around on a track all day staring into the heat waves as they rise off the track seeing nothing else but the same corners you've rounded hundreds of times that same day. When you could be rounding corners that maybe you've never seen before with the sun shafts breaking through the branches of the trees. Sure, I'd love to try a track day to see what it's like, but if I had to choose, I'd take a trip any day.

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious