Track!
Trip!
[Show Results]

Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Track or Trip?
08-29-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: Track or Trip?
Track, no comparison if you like adrenaline. Motorcycle trips are fun, but you can't escape the long boring straights no matter where you go. I'd much, much rather wear out the shoulder of a tire and have tread on the center section than square one off on the interstate.

Track fo me fo sho.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Depends on the region I guess. Being in Boise, the nearest track is in Salt Lake City, about 6 hours away. But yet, there are endless roads that are within 6 hours that offer amazing rides , including off road which you can keep on going.

I enjoy trips just because I can just go without even planning, whether I'm by myself or with others. I don't have to wait for the actual track day to arrive.
09-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Trip for me... but I've only recently done my first track day, so I suppose I might change my mind. Can't see it somehow - after going round the same track a couple of times, I'm sure I'd be bored, but there's so much to see in the world I can't imagine ever getting tired of that!
03-25-2014, 07:28 AM
i'd pass up the rush of the track for more time on my bike, plus i still can get that rush on the street in certain places.
03-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Trips are what I prefer. Seeing new places, trying new food and beer, and letting go all the regular daily living and just explore.

My first choice.
03-25-2014, 08:31 AM
seeing as I dont travel enough, id love to go on a lil trip.

sometimes its nice to not worry about form, corner speed... etc.. and just have a nice ride through the world =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
03-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Traveling sucks. Track baby!!!

Work Smarter, Not Harder. Cool
04-11-2014, 11:57 PM
Road trip to the track. My
Dream trip to a track would be to Isle of Man
09-12-2014, 06:13 PM
both ..because both can be done
09-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Go to the Sierra's and it's like being on the track..for hours. Speaking of track, Oct 11-12 at SMMR. Got a new (to me) trailer and will be heading out there! Gonna try to make the Nov track day too.

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious