Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Time Capsul
09-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Time Capsul
So I was trolling the internet and found this gem.

http://scsportbikes.com/

Your old site.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2014, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 10:21 PM by ars0n.)
RE: Time Capsul
yeah and the piece of shit that still "running it for gleno" considering he has locked us out of the website and all control of it for a ransom of 3,000

If you want to send him a message his name is Daniel McIntosh, he also runs PNW riders website

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
09-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Last post 10-8-12 he's doin real good

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
09-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Oh lawd! It's so yellow!!!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
09-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Blue is the new yellow!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
09-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Cock sucker lost my posts had to start over

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
09-04-2014, 04:07 PM
(09-03-2014 10:20 PM)ars0n Wrote:  If you want to send him a message his name is Daniel McIntosh, he also runs PNW riders website

LOL...I'm on that website quite a bit, me being part of the NW. They have a lot of users on that forum.
09-04-2014, 04:28 PM
Yup and a nazi running it all.

Hate is not a big enough word for the feelings I have for him. How are you going to lie to a dead person. He is a horrible person.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

09-04-2014, 06:43 PM
That site still gets traffic?
09-05-2014, 10:57 AM
If it does its from searches on google or other post related articles...other than that no new members can be made.. I doubt it gets any traffic..

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious