Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Thursday 7/24/2013
07-26-2013, 11:47 AM
RE: Thursday 7/24/2013
FML..... I've gone 2 months living this lie!!??

Damn it!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 12:04 PM
lol!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-26-2013, 01:13 PM
That heat was just not fun at all..then I felt some strong crosswinds.. I ran up the canyon but then doubled back into town. I will stick to morning rides from now on until it cools off. Problem was I was on the road at 5pm and by the time 6pm rolled around I was soaking wet under the gear..someone needs to invent a "cool" suit..:

way more cars in the canyon at rush hour I see..it's so much nicer having the whole road to myself on the weekend mornings.
07-26-2013, 01:59 PM
The weekend morning rides are nice, usually why I frequent that ride... There are a TON of different options for cooling undergarments, especially in the last couple years.

I rock Under Armor "Heat Gear" and sometimes Nike "Dryfit." There are of course motorcycle biased sets available at Cyclegear as well as other bike shops in town. I believe a lot of the guys here use the "Evaporative Cooling Vests" from Cyclegear...

They're like those neck cooling things that you dip in water, maybe throw in the freezer a couple minutes, then wear it...

Not everybody DOESN'T do those things either!
07-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Cool vests FTW!

As far as the traffic goes, we ran into maybe half a dozen cars through two of the 13 mile loops. It kinda just depends. I've ridden Sunday mornings where it's packed. And sometimes it's empty. Just gotta get out there and see. Worst comes to worst you just take it slow and enjoy the scenery.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious