Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Thanks for Go Cruise Throttle Assist advice Tomy!
05-07-2013, 03:02 AM
Thanks for Go Cruise Throttle Assist advice Tomy!
So I went on another nice ride, this time armed with the Go Cruise that Tomy suggested getting. Man, that made a huge difference! Definitely a must for those iron butt runs. Thanks again for the heads up on that little gem! Figured I would return the favor by showing a small segment of the ride. Enjoy!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Thanks for Go Cruise Throttle Assist advice Tomy!
Nice. And where?

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
05-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Hwy 178 from Lake Issabella to Bakersfield. Was about 50-70 miles of great roads. This segment was about 25 miles or more.
05-07-2013, 06:42 PM
I don't understand why your not posting these for rides!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
05-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Because I didn't know where I was going until I got there. Additionally, I'm not a member prospect, so I don't feel that I have the right to post any ride on your forum and represent SCS. I know that I have been riding with SCS and I certainly feel welcome and a part of the group, I just want to be respectful.

However, I have been doing major rides every Sunday after "church services", aka RR Loop, and Monday Rides as well. Anyone is welcome to join me, please! Warren, Adam, Tumbleweed and I all went up to Mt. Charleston and did the loop over to Lee Canyon last week after RR Loop. Was a great time and I'd do it again with anyone that is available.

I will start posting rides though, if you would like, but not until I have been given the go ahead by SCS officers. I just think that would be more appropriate to have permission to post rides before I do. I do apologise if I have unknowingly left anyone out from any rides that I have done, as that was not my intent. I thought I made it clear that I ride those days and that anyone is welcome. I actually will ride at any time day or night if there is someone that is willing to go anywhere, provided I'm not at work and unable to go.

I greatly respect SCS, all of its members, and officers, and I will not do anything that would be disrespectful, out of place, or that might reflect poorly on such a great group of people. I hope you can understand where I am coming from, I am just trying to be respectful and not overstep my boundaries.

TapperLV
05-07-2013, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 08:25 PM by ars0n.)
First of all mang, this is an open forum. POOOOSTT AWAY!!!!

If there is ever a problem you will be notified. Feel free to post up as much or as many rides as you feel the need to! We like to let people have the freedom to participate and get involved as much as THEY want to or can!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
05-07-2013, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2013 10:21 AM by tomy.)
You have my blessing too.

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
05-07-2013, 09:16 PM
(05-07-2013 08:27 PM)tomy Wrote:  You have my plessing too.

And my plessing. Whatever that is. Rofl2

As Arson said, anyone can post up, so please feel free! That way some of us can get in on the delicious twisty goodness!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
05-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I do know about your rides after RR, but I just like to know where im going before I venture off!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
05-08-2013, 10:53 AM
Ya, I hear you. I've just been picking a direction as I pull out of my house. Now, I'm going to plan and post them as it looks like people may want to go, even if its only one or fifty, I would dig having people see some of these great roads.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious