Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Sunday 29th Sugars run
06-25-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 03:42 PM by TapperLV.)
Sunday 29th Sugars run
I will be at the Chevron at Lake Mead Parkway and Olsen St. at 8:00 AM and K/U at 8:30 AM. The ride takes about an hour up and an hour back plus eating time there. That means a return time around 11:30ish. I know that this is short notice but it should be a great ride! Bring money for Lake Mead entrance or have your National Park Pass. The fee is $10 for a seven day pass. Also have money for your BACON at Sugars!

Always remember, wear proper riding gear: Helmet, Gloves, Jacket, Boots and Riding Pants. This is a RIDE not a RACE, we don't need anyone getting hurt physically or mentally!

Here is a map of the ride that is about 115 miles total: http://goo.gl/maps/upYeG

(Thank you Tomy for perfect copy and paste material)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Sunday 29th Sugars run
Might be a good ride to make sure everything is working! Going to try to make this!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
06-25-2014, 07:16 PM
In. Not fucking around this time, need to get involved with some rides. Kids and work can be rough sometimes.
06-25-2014, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 09:24 PM by ars0n.)
OK I should be in for this. Gotta test out the bike! =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

06-25-2014, 09:28 PM
also anyone wanna stop by the res in moapa and get some fireworks on the way home? =D

06-26-2014, 12:06 PM
Someone going to trail with a truck? Last time we went to Pahrump, the truck bed was full Big Grin
06-27-2014, 03:43 AM
I might be interested if we make KU at 8:15 or 8:30, cause I don't get off til 7:30, and that's a long ride down there.

[Image: image_zpsbdfc42d3.jpg]
06-27-2014, 10:04 AM
I will always hang out and wait if the group is ok with it. I am sure we are going to pause at Redstone and if they don't want to wait, I am sure you will catch up there. If Arson and Doz post up that they are ok with the change in time I will edit it and change it as they are the two INs so far. Hope you will make it. It should be a good time.
06-27-2014, 10:09 AM
An hour isnt gunna make a big diff to meee =D

06-27-2014, 10:15 AM
She is only needing 15 - 30 minutes so if Doz is ok I'll tack on the 30 so she can make it. Frostbite are you a for sure in if we get the extra 30 added?

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious