Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Sunday 08/05/12 Callville Bay Ride
08-05-2012, 10:37 AM
RE: Sunday 08/05/12 Callville Bay Ride
Hmmmm..sounds like he bit off a bit more then he could chew...

Hope he pulls through and if anyone talks to him please let us know!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 10:39 AM
What was the rider wearing on the cbr?

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
08-05-2012, 10:45 AM
full leather suit
08-05-2012, 11:13 AM
The dude on the cbr was behind him as he was crashing....he just so happened to be the closest to him as he crashed
08-05-2012, 11:42 AM
we will see, I believe doug has Vid. At the end of the day these guys wanted to have a quicker pace, so they passed us. If a bike passing you in the adjacent lane causes you to wreck........ well you shouldnt be in traffic. Happens all the time. They passed and the newbie lost control. Nothing we could have done.
08-05-2012, 12:02 PM
I picked up Alex's bike. Thanks to everyone that stuck around to help with that. I have been in touch with his sister. I let her know where he's at (UMC).
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Alex is ok and concious... we waint for him to get loaded on the ambulance and loaded his bike on a truck.....he's ok right now and at umc..... we all glad he's ok. The guy in the cbr stayed back to make sure he was ok and gave his statement to the rangers and he also tried to call Alex's mom to update her....its always tough when there's a new rider....i tried to tell him at 5 am that he should go home and rest.... he told me he was up since 2 am....so the fatuige from being tired didn't help either....but he's ok!!!!!and alive!!!!!!!!!
08-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks yates for bringing the truck !!!!... the ranger was real cool also... our inital pack of 4 and 4 others from his group satayed back and helped.....thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
08-05-2012, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 12:31 PM by dirty650rat.)
On top of everything goin on with the rangers......they told us that he didn't have an m endorsment on his license.....but maybe he just didn't update the card
08-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Alex made it ok and were glad to hear that . but i think we need to put a little more effort to have some new people wear the proper gear when riding with this forup/group....... atgatt. The next rider that's goes down might not be so lucky. all he had was jeans and a t shirt.....that dude skin must of been thick as leather cuz his road rash wasn't too bad and he was strong willed enough to stay awake.....and like true rider at heart.....he asked about his bike first...lol....good job man!!!! make it out that hospital strong bro!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious