Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Sunday 08/05/12 Callville Bay Ride
08-05-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: Sunday 08/05/12 Callville Bay Ride
yeah his name was alex, he met you for the 5am run and then bailed , he said you were going to fast so he left to meet up with us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 10:04 AM
(08-05-2012 10:02 AM)Pcone16 Wrote:  Damn! Hope he's ok! Glad the rest of you are ok!

nice out there really. Its enjoyable to take a slow pace...... occasionally!!!
08-05-2012, 10:11 AM
This guy in the orange cbr bike was passing into the turns coming out of the turns, I have a video how he passed me when a on coming car was close by. He just showing off regardless how dangerous could be to pass so many rider at one time.
Where did they take the rider? I mean which hospital.

Shut up and ride.
08-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Wait, so the guy that crashed was passing people in mid turn? Or there was a guy passing in mid turn that made this guy crash?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-05-2012, 10:15 AM
(08-05-2012 10:11 AM)dannyrider Wrote:  This guy in the orange cbr bike was passing into the turns coming out of the turns, I have a video how he passed me when a on coming car was close by. He just showing off regardless how dangerous could be to pass so many rider at one time.
Where did they take the rider? I mean which hospital.

I have no idea where. It was a weird looking ambulance i have never seen before. Like green colored. Post the video!
08-05-2012, 10:18 AM
(08-05-2012 10:15 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Wait, so the guy that crashed was passing people in mid turn? Or there was a guy passing in mid turn that made this guy crash?

the guy that crashed was with our group 15+ bikes. The other CBR was with a group of 4 or so passing us.
08-05-2012, 10:21 AM
they were passin threw turns but in the other side of the lane. they scared the shit out of me, and i was doing 65
08-05-2012, 10:30 AM
I woulda had some choice words if i met up with them. I am not to fond of people making me wig out in mid turn for their own enjoyment..

How is the guy doing that wrecked? Was this his first time out?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-05-2012, 10:31 AM
and hospital, he will most likely go to st rose delima.. unless they consider it trama he will go to UMC
08-05-2012, 10:34 AM
he was responding to us. he could talk, but we didnt make him move. It was his first time in lake mead, never been threw it before, he was behind me for a bit, and i always take it easy, but then 2 guys passed me and he followed them, like 3-4turns later is when the other guys flew passed us and he went down.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious