Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Some D Bag stole my bike!
03-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Exclamation Some D Bag stole my bike!
As the headline reads one of the many Dbags in Vegas stole my Katana ...I have not been able to purchase a new one until this week[Image: bmw-2014-k1600gt-line-up-facelift-62942_1.jpg]

so I bought a new Bike...

A BMW K1600GT

Thanks D Bag I love my new bike and your going to jail because I know who you are and I gave the cops your number and lic plate info

any way I will hopefully start seeing you guys on the road and at meetups?

Lunat1k
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Some D Bag stole my bike!
Oh man that sucks!!! Glad you got a new bike tho!! Pretty!!! Hope to meet ya soon!! Check out the rides/gathering section!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
04-01-2015, 06:11 PM
I'm glad your bike got stolen...look what came from that...nice!

---
Charlie don't surf!
The Cake is a Lie!
You're gonna love my nuts!
I haven't seen Yayo...
09 Husqvarna 510 - "Bouncing Betty"
07 ZX-6R - "Crack"
07 Mean Streak Special Edition - "Blow"

[Image: 1hPfLRu]
04-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Nice outcome... where did it get stolen from?
04-02-2015, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 06:48 PM by lunat1k.)
It was in my Garage and it was locked

I saw the D Bag going the opposite direction with it in his truck, but I was on Las vegas blvd and could not get over the median before I lost him, But I have a Video recorder in my truck and I hit the Emegency button and captured his face truck ,Lic number and the phone number on the side of his truck.
04-03-2015, 04:52 PM
(04-02-2015 06:48 PM)lunat1k Wrote:  It was in my Garage and it was locked

Wow! So is your garage attached to your house/condo or was it a storage unit type garage? Was your home broken into also or just your garage? Kinda sounds like you were targeted but I'm glad you were able to get the info that you did. I'd think that should make things easier for the cops. Keep us updated on what you find out...I for one would love to hear the outcome of this story. I truly think people that steal from other people should have their hands cut off Angry4
04-03-2015, 05:41 PM
It was in my garage

But now I have full alarm system and Cameras that are uploaded so if they come back I have it on the cloud

OH and I bought a new Shotgun that has a special lock that only I can open that is bolted to the concrete floor....I will use it and I will not regret it if they ever return
04-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Wheel of Morality turn turn turn. Tell us the lesson that we should learn:

If you're gonna steal something, don't do it in a work truck that has your information on the side. Rofl2

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious