Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Smallest Bike In The Bunch
07-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Smallest Bike In The Bunch
Hey guys. I've grown bored of riding solo so I am looking for people to ride with now. I've got my little Ninja 300. (Will post pics when I'm home from work) I was wondering on rides like the one going on Sunday am I able to just kind of meet up and ride with y'all?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Smallest Bike In The Bunch
Everyone is welcome Sundays on rides.

"How do you ride with fear? You just ride, because there is no other way. Eyes up, Lean in and Accelerate."
07-11-2014, 09:51 AM
you're not the smallest a few guys have 250 and every one is welcomed on the rides you can see posted. Great group of riders here!

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
07-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Just so up introduced yourself and ride.
We have a couple 250 that ride with us

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
07-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Well then. My name is William. I've been riding for almost a year. Been back in Vegas for just a little over that. I'm on bike #2, I started on a 2008 boulevard M50 Until Jan second in front of UNLV a cage made a right hand turn from the middle lane. The car in front me slammed their brakes while I was in the process of changing lanes. I had peered over my shoulder when all this went down then slammed my brakes layed down the bike and slid into the car in front of me. Fast forward a little under two weeks. Ta-Da. Ninja 300. Figured I would go with something lighter to handle traffic here better. Little did I know on my first oil change while waiting I sat on the new M50 and it was no longer top heavy.. Meh. When it comes to solo riding I love cruisers. But the fun in a sport bike to me are the group rides. So I plan to attend as much as I can. Including Sunday if I manage to drag myself out of bed for it!
07-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the forum

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
07-11-2014, 10:50 AM
WELCOME! The M50 is a decent bike. I was looking at an M90 years ago but instead went with a Victory Hammer S. great bikes though.

I have my RC51 (or so I claim, some would say now that it doesn't exist but I assure you it does, lol), but also have an 84 V65 Magna cruiser that I take out regularly.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
07-11-2014, 10:54 AM
(07-11-2014 10:50 AM)That Guy Wrote:  WELCOME! The M50 is a decent bike. I was looking at an M90 years ago but instead went with a Victory Hammer S. great bikes though.

I have my RC51 (or so I claim, some would say now that it doesn't exist but I assure you it does, lol), but also have an 84 V65 Magna cruiser that I take out regularly.

- Justin

Very Nice. I can't say Victory doesn't make a bike that I don't like. I'm debating so many bikes once I get my 300 payed down. Victory's included. But if I get riding with a group I might just stick to sport bikes for now. ;P
07-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the site! Is def not the size that counts! But how you use it! =D

Hope to meet you soon! Check out the Rides/Gatherings area!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Only a few 250's.... yah know... like 8 or 9 now. We are taking over... resistance is futile.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious