Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Saturday the 14th
10-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Saturday the 14th
So Vizz posted that track day at spring mountain on Nov 4th and 5th a while back and i decided to do it. After weeks of gathering the gear, I need to try some of it out. I have my new leathers, boots, and gloves and I want to make sure that nothing rubs me the wrong way. I don't want my first track day ruined cause my leathers push against my helmet funny or my boots don't sit on the pegs the way I am used to.

So this Saturday I'm gonna head out to Nelson's Landing. Stop at that old gold mine out there and take a quick look around. Head back out and shoot through boulder city and in to Lake Mead. From there head around Lake Shore drive and up towards Overton and then turn around and head back home. It's almost 4 hours of riding according to "maps" Anyone can peel off at anytime if you'd like and I am fully open to any alternate route ideas.

So I'm fine going by myself because this is a sort of an experiment for Nov 4th & 5th but I thought I should post it here to give people a chance to join up if they wanted.

I will be at the Chevron just South of the 215 off of Stephanie. (1420 Paseo Verde Pkwy Henderson 89012) at 7:40 and head off towards Nelson at 8:00 am
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: Saturday the 14th
Going to be at a car show that day. Ponyfest at Shelby. Have fun I’ll be there November 5th.

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
10-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Out.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
10-12-2017, 08:56 AM
Wont be able to make it! I suggest walking around you house fully suited in your new gear to break it in. No joke, it helps.

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-14-2017, 07:35 AM
Join me at Ride to Zabriskie point, Artist Drive, lunch at Furnace Creek Resort
http://meetu.ps/e/D8F42/C4pGn/a

"The Journey Is The Destination!”

Some do drugs others pop bottles we solve our problems with wide open throttles

[-]