Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
STOLEN BIKE
07-03-2017, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 07:14 AM by iamjohn2407.)
STOLEN BIKE
I just went outside and found my bike missing. I've reported it, but we all know how well that works. They would have to break the lock to have it out so it might be unlikely.

If any of you see it out and about please give me a call so I can track it down if possible. (702-684-1359)

Thank You

Here is the lategst picture I have of it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: STOLEN BIKE
Oh shit man!! that fucking sucks and I know the feeling =(. A few of us do. Any luck with insurance?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
07-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Nope, liability only right now... basically i'm fucked. Hasn't been a good couple weeks (or year honestly) with the car just recently breaking down also, I was just heading out to get a money order for rent, all geared up, walk out my door and there it wasn't.

At least the cop was understanding when I told her that they better find the thief before I do.
07-03-2017, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2017 03:48 PM by tomy.)
That sucks

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
07-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Yeah, Yeah it does. Funny enough it wasn't even the end of shitty things for the day.
07-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Shitty man. I too know that pain. Hope it gets recovered.

You only get back what you put in!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious