Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Proper lane changes.
06-03-2014, 05:11 PM
Proper lane changes.
So just need to vent about my 3 min ride home.. I was doing the speed limit go to change lanes. used turn signals shoulder checked. about 2 car lengths ahead of the guy in the target lane.. make the lane change.. the guy lays on his horn and starts yelling at me.. his wife pulls out her phone and starts "taking pictures" of my license plate. i guess everyone thinks when bikes change lanes its lane splitting.. aaaand im done Big Grin

"How do you ride with fear? You just ride, because there is no other way. Eyes up, Lean in and Accelerate."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Proper lane changes.
(06-03-2014 05:11 PM)Obviouslykk Wrote:  So just need to vent about my 3 min ride home.. I was doing the speed limit go to change lanes. used turn signals shoulder checked. about 2 car lengths ahead of the guy in the target lane.. make the lane change.. the guy lays on his horn and starts yelling at me.. his wife pulls out her phone and starts "taking pictures" of my license plate. i guess everyone thinks when bikes change lanes its lane splitting.. aaaand im done Big Grin

lol, its a sad world we live in..

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
06-03-2014, 05:20 PM
(06-03-2014 05:19 PM)ars0n Wrote:  
(06-03-2014 05:11 PM)Obviouslykk Wrote:  So just need to vent about my 3 min ride home.. I was doing the speed limit go to change lanes. used turn signals shoulder checked. about 2 car lengths ahead of the guy in the target lane.. make the lane change.. the guy lays on his horn and starts yelling at me.. his wife pulls out her phone and starts "taking pictures" of my license plate. i guess everyone thinks when bikes change lanes its lane splitting.. aaaand im done Big Grin

lol, its a sad world we live in..

indeed it is. it made me mad at first but then i just laughed.

"How do you ride with fear? You just ride, because there is no other way. Eyes up, Lean in and Accelerate."
06-03-2014, 05:23 PM
that was my entire attitude the first 3 years I rode a bike... flip everyone off that cut me off, yelled back at people that would yell at me... I just ignore them now or give them the thumbs up. =D

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
06-03-2014, 05:26 PM
i just look at them and nod. or try to get a high five ( if we get caught at the same light)

06-03-2014, 06:43 PM
Hahaha... it's always fun getting caught at the same light as those people... All of a sudden their radios are very intersting.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious