Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
PowderCoating Volunteers
10-10-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 07:11 AM by EtchaSketch.)
PowderCoating Volunteers
Alright SCS members I have a been working my ass off for the past two months assembling an oven and spray booth for powdercoating. I am almost to the point where I can start spraying parts and would like to to get 3-5 voluteers.. Basically all you have to do is supply the parts and pay for the paint. I will do the rest of the process free of charge.

All parts need to be ready for media blasting and paint. For example, if you want your brake calipers done you will need to have them already taken apart, fluid drained, and seals removed.

If you are interested shoot me a PM of what you would like done along with your contact info and I will get in touch with you. I plan on be fully operational in 30-45 days.

If you have any questions feel free to post up on the forum so everyone can be apart of the discussion.

Thanks,

Sean

[Image: 6E55A693-1421-4E99-9EBF-DFF5E06B72F8-229...4FFC5D.jpg][Image: 19E13C8F-FC7C-4C04-832C-629A5EF99A1B-229...5BF5ED.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: PowderCoating Volunteers
I'll find something for you. Hmmm, what do I need powdercoated?

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
10-11-2012, 07:20 AM
I got a whole pile of stuff... little bits mostly.

I'll hit ya up shortly

- Jusitn

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
10-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Rims?

WERA # 215
CVMA #215
SCS Facebook
10-11-2012, 08:51 AM
(10-11-2012 08:48 AM)Pcone16 Wrote:  Rims?

PM sent
10-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Swing arm?
10-11-2012, 08:56 AM
rob loves it when his rim gets coated.

This is a pretty sweet!! Any idea on what costs might be down the line?! Ive got lotsa things Id like to get powder coated, spec for my truck to, like the emblems etc..would those work for test? like a shiny black or matte black?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Rob was the first to ask about rims so he gets that (Justin sorry your chrome rims are a different story lol), RIDETHEBIGONE has a swing arm, Gary and Justin get some small bits done.

That leaves one more spot left!

For all that voluteered pm me your contact info and let me know what color you would like. For the yet purpose I will shoot a solid color but will do candy colors and clear coat but it will be more costs for supplies. I will send you some links to pick a color and purchase the powder.

Thanks fellas!
10-11-2012, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 09:21 AM by EtchaSketch.)
(10-11-2012 08:56 AM)ars0n Wrote:  rob loves it when his rim gets coated.

This is a pretty sweet!! Any idea on what costs might be down the line?! Ive got lotsa things Id like to get powder coated, spec for my truck to, like the emblems etc..would those work for test? like a shiny black or matte black?

Anything metal and preferably not chrome if it is chromed the final outcome of the powdercoat relies on how well the part was prepped for chrome.

If you have some parts I will shoot them.

All I ask is to come back when you need something else done and to refer my services to friends or family.
10-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Doughnuts?!

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)