Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Paint Opinions - what do you think
08-23-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 07:59 AM by Rev. That Guy.)
Paint Opinions - what do you think
So im getting ready to start planning out the finish on the newly acquired ninja 500 for Jamie. I have some ideas but I always like to get outside thoughts on things in case there is something I have missed or something else that I just didnt think of.

This bike will be Jamie's new ride most likely and her favorite color is green and secondly white, so I figured I would run with that, but also like the same scheme only in black. Here is a quick photoshop or 2 of my ideas.

What are youse guys' thoughts?

- Justin

EDIT: I am slightly colorblind so if the colors look off, fuck you i have an excuse. LOL. They are supposed to be white and black with a medium green (paint will be metallic/pearl green and possibly a light green pearl clear over the white)

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2013, 08:04 AM
RE: Paint Opinions - what do you think
LOoks good , either one looks awesome. Also another option, a green variant of the white version, just invert the colors mostly green and white stickers?

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-23-2013, 08:09 AM
(08-23-2013 08:04 AM)ars0n Wrote:  LOoks good , either one looks awesome. Also another option, a green variant of the white version, just invert the colors mostly green and white stickers?

Like so? i think there is a bit much green going on there. I may change the belly pan to white or black and see how that looks.

- Justin

- Ken "No Neck"

08-23-2013, 08:13 AM
I like the white green version

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
08-23-2013, 08:31 AM
(08-23-2013 08:04 AM)ars0n Wrote:  LOoks good , either one looks awesome. Also another option, a green variant of the white version, just invert the colors mostly green and white stickers?

looks better with black wheels instead of white but im still leaning towards the white or black...

- J

- Ken "No Neck"

08-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Thatll get seen fo sure!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Personally I like the all green with black rims. But I am partial to the green bikes. LOL
08-23-2013, 09:06 AM
better white, not a off-white looking.

- J

- Ken "No Neck"

08-23-2013, 10:40 AM
I owned that exact machine brand new in 1999...great bike. (I had red/black) but I do like the white with green.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure that it is worth watching
08-23-2013, 12:05 PM
White with green. Not as hot in the heat!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious