Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Now 45 seconds of my worst lap
11-29-2017, 09:00 PM
Now 45 seconds of my worst lap
After writing about it in my other post I thought it would be fun to post that underwear changing moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Ls3dSYajw
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Now 45 seconds of my worst lap
Way to keep the bike up in the gravel- most riders yank the brake and put her down. That took finesses to keep her up right!

"The Journey Is The Destination!”

Some do drugs others pop bottles we solve our problems with wide open throttles
12-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Oh man that wall was close!!! I'm glad you put this up there. It speaks a lot about your character to openly acknowledge times when you fuck up and do something wrong. But an honest examination of those times is how you grow and get better.

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
01-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Dude, that was AWESOME! It looked bad from the time you crossed the start/finish line because you weren't hard enough on the brakes to scrub speed for T1, and looking at how fast you hit that gravel as soon as you left the track surface made me need to change MY underwear. The fact that you kept the bike up and that it didn't seem to start fishtailing thru the gravel says a lot about your control. It's always nice to discover that we're better than we thought we were when an emergency situation arises. I'm still amazed that you didn't hit the tire wall with how fast you were approaching it. I thought for sure that you were done for. Great job!

Did you figure out what you did wrong? Was that the rear brake thing?

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious