Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Not a good day.
08-06-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Not a good day.
I knew it, that he passed you on the turn, but he swore he didn't. Glad your doing good.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Holy croly! Holy moly!
08-06-2012, 10:00 AM
(08-06-2012 08:53 AM)Bo0sT702 Wrote:  I remember that I was in the turn and that some one passed me but when they passed me I saw that they were really close so when I saw that I moved over but I moved too far and my back tire lost traction that's when the bike slid put from under me

I want to know what you were doing riding with those tire when you had a reciept from 2 weeks ago with labor for some new pilot powers. Those tires on your bike should have never been on the rode cracked and worn as bad as they were. Those tires are not made to be canyon carving you got lucky this time.

OH AND GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!! The ranger said you did not have one.

You need to take the class at CCSN and ride around for a couple months. Then take a couple of classes at the track and chances are you wont end up in a ditch again. Glad to hear your ok.
08-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Did this happen this past weekend?

I know I wasn't there and all, but based on what I just read, on a curvy two lane road, why would ANYONE pass another rider IN THEIR LANE? (I'm assuming he was in the same lane since the guy that went down said he passed him "close") That's just asking for trouble and makes absolutely no sense.
08-06-2012, 10:17 AM
(08-06-2012 10:00 AM)XXXS1000RR Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 08:53 AM)Bo0sT702 Wrote:  I remember that I was in the turn and that some one passed me but when they passed me I saw that they were really close so when I saw that I moved over but I moved too far and my back tire lost traction that's when the bike slid put from under me

I want to know what you were doing riding with those tire when you had a reciept from 2 weeks ago with labor for some new pilot powers. Those tires on your bike should have never been on the rode cracked and worn as bad as they were. Those tires are not made to be canyon carving you got lucky this time.

OH AND GET YOUR MOTORCYCLE LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!! The ranger said you did not have one.

You need to take the class at CCSN and ride around for a couple months. Then take a couple of classes at the track and chances are you wont end up in a ditch again. Glad to hear your ok.
I agree +100000 those tires were dry rotted like a mofo!!! we saw reciept for brand new tires and install labor. We were trying to figure out why they weren't in your bike. and a formal education class will help you too... and the proper gear!!!
08-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Yea I went to cycle gear and they got me a way better price all I was waiting for was this weekend to go install them and they were able to get me some gear for a cheaper price to...it was all a matter of me having the money
08-06-2012, 03:51 PM
(08-06-2012 03:40 PM)Bo0sT702 Wrote:  Yea I went to cycle gear and they got me a way better price all I was waiting for was this weekend to go install them and they were able to get me some gear for a cheaper price to...it was all a matter of me having the money

So you had a reciept but never bought them?

That bike should have been parked until they were replaced AND you had your M on your license. Let us know if your insurance covers you and your bike after wrecking with no license I wonder how they will handle that.
08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Ahh... this sounds like one helluva learning lesson...

Insurance comps are all diff.. My first insurance company didnt even ask me if I had an M endorsement...

Def need those new tires. I wouldnt ride on anything older then 3 years...

Hope you heal up quick!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
08-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Insurance companies will typically cover you when you get in an accident with no license. Whether they let you renew your policy, or jack up your premium to some ungodly rate, is a different story.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious