Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New to SCS
04-25-2015, 08:26 PM
New to SCS
Hello Ryan here, so I met one your members at cycle gear today named ken or No Neck I think is his nickname. Anyways he suggested I come on here and check you guys out. I made an account before but never used it. My bad. I used to ride with a group called Vegas Street Riders, but that was a long time ago. So I have heard and have riden with some of you a long time ago. So I have recently gotten a bike again and want to go ride but I'm very picky on who I would ride with. To give you an idea of where I'm coming from I guess I have to devulge a little bit of info about myself.

Well I started my motorcycle passion at an impressionable age of 21 (36 now), so I gravitated towards the stunt crowd. I'll be the first to admit that my riding history isn't as impeccable as some and I used to do some really really stupid things. Then I met my now wife and we had a daughter. I sold my bike, got another and sold that. It's been several years since I've owned a motorcycle. Now that I bought a bike I'm ready to get back on the road. The only problem is that I want to ride with mature riders. See I've had my time for absolute irresponsibility and lack of respect for my own life. Now that I got things to live for I have a very toned down aspect for riding. Hell I don't even split lanes anymore and have absolute respect for law enforcements. All in all my perspective has changed.

I want to find a group that has respect for its members and the skill level of those members. Too many times have I seen new riders go down because they went past their limit all due to other members ragging on them or trying to push them. I'll admit I used to be one of those and trying not to sound like a hypocrit, I've just learned from my life lessons and just want to enjoy The Ride. Soooooo..... YA that'sy story.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: New to SCS
Welcome Ryan,
keep an eye on the forum rides and gatherings. Come out for a Two Wheel Tuesday (TWT) and meet some of us and get a feel for us. Go from there.
Nice chatting with you tonight. ..

You only get back what you put in!
04-25-2015, 09:25 PM
(04-25-2015 08:47 PM)ken_zx6r Wrote:  Welcome Ryan,
keep an eye on the forum rides and gatherings. Come out for a Two Wheel Tuesday (TWT) and meet some of us and get a feel for us. Go from there.
Nice chatting with you tonight. ..

Awesome will do Ken and thanks!!!
04-25-2015, 11:26 PM
That's the best avatar of all time...

"250 is like the honey badger, it doesn't give a shit"

906+ years and still going!

**2013-2016 Secretary**
04-26-2015, 12:03 AM
(04-25-2015 11:26 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  That's the best avatar of all time...

hahahaha thanks, took me 45 mins to find the right one
04-26-2015, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the site!! That avatar is pretty epic. Nice intro and good to meet you! Just like Ken said, some check out the rides/ gathering section! Hope to see you soon!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
04-26-2015, 10:52 AM
(04-26-2015 10:29 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Welcome to the site!! That avatar is pretty epic. Nice intro and good to meet you! Just like Ken said, some check out the rides/ gathering section! Hope to see you soon!

Will do sir!!
04-26-2015, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the site

I don't need anger management, you need to shut the fuck up
I may have to grow up ,But I can be immature for life
04-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Welcome.

I might be to old to cut the mustard, but I can still lick the jar.
04-27-2015, 12:25 PM
Ken is making friends, the cutest thing ever.

Welcome BTW

"How do you ride with fear? You just ride, because there is no other way. Eyes up, Lean in and Accelerate."

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious