Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New in town!! Need riding buddies!
12-20-2013, 10:56 AM
New in town!! Need riding buddies!
Hello, my name is Cooper, I just recently moved to Boulder City, NV from Flint, MI and was wondering if anybody would like to meet up and ride today... I haven't really met anybody yet and was looking to start up my network!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: New in town!! Need riding buddies!
Welcome to the neighborhood. I would love to move out to BC at some point. It's so much quieter out there and only 15 minutes from where I am.
12-20-2013, 11:08 AM
Thank you Smile are you out in the Henderson or Vegas area?
12-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Always up for a ride, but sadly working all day. Planning on riding most of the day Sat and Sun though!
12-20-2013, 11:29 AM
(12-20-2013 11:26 AM)jimi_hoffa Wrote:  Always up for a ride, but sadly working all day. Planning on riding most of the day Sat and Sun though!

Would love to join ya if you're down with some company! Haha just let me know the details of where to meet and what not!
12-20-2013, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the zoo Cooper! Im the resident wrench for SCS and otherwise available usually during the day to ride if you ever in the NW part of the valley. I usually only have a bike for transport at the moment so Im always running around on it.

Do yourself a favor, in your quest for friends and contacts, avoid riding with the Random Riders guys... you'll live longer. Great group of guys here at SCS though and scattered all around the valley so your never far from one (or a few) of us.

How long you been riding? are you legal (motorcycle license) and have you completed any classes/courses?

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
12-20-2013, 11:53 AM
(12-20-2013 11:45 AM)That Guy Wrote:  Welcome to the zoo Cooper! Im the resident wrench for SCS and otherwise available usually during the day to ride if you ever in the NW part of the valley. I usually only have a bike for transport at the moment so Im always running around on it.

Do yourself a favor, in your quest for friends and contacts, avoid riding with the Random Riders guys... you'll live longer. Great group of guys here at SCS though and scattered all around the valley so your never far from one (or a few) of us.

How long you been riding? are you legal (motorcycle license) and have you completed any classes/courses?

- Justin

I've been riding for about two seasons, I took the safety course back in Michigan and I do have my endorsement!
I also only have my bike for transportation, Ive been riding with my dad a lot since we moved over here, but I'm ready to start riding with a group of new friends! I need to meet people! Haha So if you ever want to ride just let me know!
12-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Welcome to the site Cooper!! Check out our rides/gathering sections for meetups! There are a couple slackers on the site that dont work week days! I am sure they will post up!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
12-20-2013, 12:04 PM
(12-20-2013 11:59 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Welcome to the site Cooper!! Check out our rides/gathering sections for meetups! There are a couple slackers on the site that dont work week days! I am sure they will post up!

hey now.....

... well yeah, I got nothing I guess, but I aint no slacker... at least not by choice.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
12-20-2013, 12:08 PM
(12-20-2013 11:59 AM)ars0n Wrote:  Welcome to the site Cooper!! Check out our rides/gathering sections for meetups! There are a couple slackers on the site that dont work week days! I am sure they will post up!

Thanks arson!

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious