Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New Years Eve Party!!! Tuesday, December 31, 2013
12-24-2013, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 05:40 AM by FrstbteAlchmst.)
New Years Eve Party!!! Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Once no one else has posted anything, then I thought I would. I'm planning a BYOB New Year's Eve Party!!!! Location: My Place. This is a Members, Prospects and Invite only party; and as for the non-members, if I've met you, then you're invited. This is an after dinner kind of party, I'm gonna have snacks but I'm not planning a whole dinner. Also, as mentioned above this is BYOB so bring your poison. And if anyone wants to bring a snack just let me know. Show up whenever you want/can, just try to keep it no earlier than 7pm. I don't want to post up my address for the whole world to see, so if you are interested in coming just PM me and I'll sent you the address. If one of the members wants to post something in the members only section containing my address that's fine.

Please post up your ins if you are planning on coming, so I know how many to expect.

Parking isn't the best in my complex, but if I can get the picture thing to work, I'll post an aerial view with the general parking circled, but its basically wherever you can find a spot.

P.S.- Please keep in mind that I live in an apartment complex, so please be respectful to my neighbors and keep the noise level to a dull roar. Thanks and hope to see y'all there, or here. Lol.

BTW, I do have a couch and an air mattress if anyone needs to crash at my place.

Address: 3756 Wynn Rd. Apt. 105
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: New Years Eve Party!!! Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Innnnn. Obviously Wink
12-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Could be!

28 YEAR AMA CHARTER LIFE MEMBER! I ride the BUSA and THE GOLDWING 1800. Sold the Gsxr1000 for the 2002 KLR650
12-24-2013, 10:54 PM
i might be going odwntown but, if not, I will be there for sure, will know closer !

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
12-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Out, we have plans already. Have a great time, and happy new year!
12-30-2013, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2013 05:53 AM by FrstbteAlchmst.)
Come on guys, don't leave me to party by myself. Sad I went ahead and modified my original post and added my address in case anyone wants to show up without having to ask me for it. But once this thread is open for viewing by the public, I warn any unfriendlies that might have considered crashing my party that it definitely wouldn't be a good idea to do so. Anyway, I hope to see at least a couple people show up.
12-30-2013, 05:56 AM
leaving home = having to drive home and not being able to drink.... heavily.... so OUT. Sorry. that and 3 dogs make it hard to leave for extended periods of time so no crash anywhere either.

- Justin

"You were taking it easy right? Because I could keep up with
you and from what I understand, I shouldn't be able to do that..."
- Ken "No Neck"

[Image: sig1.png]
12-30-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm out as well.

[Image: 9d765f67-981a-472a-ac7e-cd56d5c63b90_zps...1369163536]
12-30-2013, 11:38 AM
I will be downtown!!!

"Sin City Sportbikes was founded by Las Vegas sport bike enthusiasts in response to a desire to promote a positive and safe image of the sport. Riders and enthusiasts from all over the Las Vegas Valley have joined together in an effort to give back to a community that has helped and nurtured us."

[Image: finalbanner.jpg]
12-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Might be in. Another party I might be going to is just down the road from you, so if I go to that one, I will for sure stop by yours.

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious